XLII

Wow, it feels like it's been years ;;; I've missed you all and I hope that my writing has improved since the last time I have written. If we are being honest here, I haven't watched OHSHC for my own entertainment since this book was written :) 

Also realised that this entire book is in past verb tense, but guess it's too late to change it now; now that it is coming to an end.

If any of you want to talk to me I can give my Kakaotalk or Kik uwu 

I need new friends.

-

"Kiss kiss fall in love, bitch." I snickered to myself.

I leaned back in my armchair, rocking the plush Victorian style furniture on its hind legs. The ends of my freshly chopped hair tickled the dips of my exposed collarbones. I hummed the rest of the anime opening before dropping the chair to all four of its legs. 

"Eh? Someone is out to get Mori-senpai?" Hikaru's voice peaked at the question, his thin frame leaning back into the couch he was sitting on. I listened from afar, finding the proposition ridiculous. 

"No doubt about it. I was there when it happened." Kasanoda's gruff voice bounced off the walls, the statement pausing my movement of sipping Earl Gray, "clearly, he's gotten on someone's bad side." The corner of my lips twitched upwards.

"Oh, no way, no way. Mori-senpai would be the last person to get on someone's bad side." The twins voiced my thoughts and I stood up, leaning on the back of the couch in which the majority of the group sat, joined in the conversation. 

"You don't know that for sure!" Kasanoda argued. I sipped the rest of my hot tea and set my cup and saucer on the side table beside the ornate couch. 

Tamaki pulled Kasanoda away, mindlessly stating plans to change his image for the better, only to be replied with yelling from the redhead. "All right, does anyone have any ideas?" 

The entire host club migrated to the planning board on the other side of the room. I took the moment to speak. "Kasanoda..." My voice was quiet and much calmer than the inner turmoil I felt inside. "You're wrong. I don't know who the people are but they're not after Takashi. I'm quite sure they're after you. These people might be connected to the house incident."

Kasanoda gave me a stare and was about to reply before Haruhi walked up to the table balancing a tea set. "Ah." I took a teacup and saucer, balancing it in my hands.

"Who is this?" Kasanoda, sat closer to me, allowing room for Haruhi to sit on his other side. 

"Fujioka, Haruhi." I sipped my freshly brewed tea.

"We're all 1st-Years. I guess that makes us mates." She smiled at him and I hid my small smile in the teacup that I drank from. Kasanoda's face tinged a soft pink. 

"D-do you like playing kick the can?"

Smooth. Real smooth. I glanced out the tall windows, inhaling a shaky breath while trying not to laugh.

"Well, If I had to say, I'm probably not too interested. Still. It might be fun once in a while." At Haruhi's brighter smile, Kasa became more flustered. A rosy aura flowered around Haru and I bit my lip, enjoying Kasanoda's hidden emotions.

"Ah!" I stretched and popped my back, "Haruhi is so cute."

"Bossa-Nova! We've decided on a strategy for your lovely image." My brother stood triumphantly beside me, sparkles radiating off of him while the rest of the host club stood behind.

Tamaki placed a pair of cat ears on Kasanoda's head.

I glanced between him and my lap multiple times, biting back the bubbles of laughter in my throat. "There's no way," I covered my mouth, my lips quivering underneath.