XXI

"It was a false alarm."

I looked up from the notebook that rested in my lap, explaining the plans of the Fall Ball. I blinked twice and let it sink in. False alarm. That means his father doesn't know. That means my grandmother doesn't know. It means that I'm safe... For now.

I shakily exhaled and a small smile graced my lips, "oh thank god." I laughed and leaned back into the plane seat. Maria entered the compartment with a grin on her face.

"Your tea is ready," Maria held a tray out in front of her with nine cups of tea.

I took two cups of tea off the tray and handed a saucer to Takashi who sat next to me, slowly falling asleep. After taking the cup from my hands, he ruffled my hair, making my bangs messy. My heart fluttered at the simple gesture, and I hid my red face in the cup of tea.

I looked up at Haruhi who was staring at me so much it felt as if she was burning two holes in my head. A smirk slid onto her devious face and she returned to her magazine with a haughty look. I rolled my eyes at her obvious enjoyment of seeing me flustered. Freaking Haruhi and her fangirl side.

Maria held a sly grin as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey, Aki!" Honey cheered as I sipped the rest of my tea. I raised my head and looked at Honey who was running towards me with his oversized, pink bunny, Usa-chan.

"Who is RM?"

I set my cup down and gave him a confused look, "where did you hear about RM?"

"I'm listening to him right now!" Honey grinned and my face paled, "O-on what?" I stuttered.

"Your iPod," Honey smiled.

My face paled even more, "and what song are you listening to?"

"Joke."

I choked on my saliva and coughed heavily before standing up from my seat. Takashi laid next to me in a deep sleep, snoring slightly, with his tea long gone. Cute.

"Honey... You shouldn't be listening to that."

"Why?" He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"He uses lots of naughty words. Someone like you shouldn't be listening to that kind of stuff," I said, patting his head.

"Okay! Here's your iPod back," he smiled handing me back one of my prized possessions.

"Thank you," I smiled, pushing the iPod into my jean pockets.

I sat back down in my seat, earning a few mischievous glances from the twins. Whatever the hell they're planning, it's going to be evil. 

"Hey Aki" the twins cooed. They both stood up from their seats and walked over to me, arm-in-arm. "About your dress for the fall ball. Do you have one?" The twins slyly grinned.

"No. I'm not going," I lied.

"Yeah right. Like we believe that!" The twins yelled at the same time, crossing their arms over their chest. I gave them a deadpanned look.

"If you order escargot, I'll go. Anyway, who said I was going in a dress?" I replied back to them, sipping my tea leisurely.

"Please wear a dress. Even though it's a host club created to entertain ladies, you are a lady yourself," they whined.

"And so is Haruhi, so shoo. I've got my tuxedo and hair stylist all sorted out," I grinned, motioning for them to go away.

They pouted and linked arms, before walking away. "We're telling on you!" They cried as they walked to the back of the private jet, where Tamaki lay, sleeping with his teddy bear.