IX

"Hey, Aki-chan," Honey, the youngest looking senior to ever walk the lands of Japan, broke me from my stare at my beloved fixed painting, "is everything alright?" 

I glanced downward and smiled awkwardly at the boy. "Yes, everything is all right." His eyes brightened at the statement, and I leant over and ruffled his blonde hair.

"Would you like some tea?" Honey tilted from side to side, a gleeful smile spread across his face. "That would be lovely. Thanks, senpai!" 

He ran off, accumulating porcelain, milk, and sugar, placing them carefully and balancing them on a rubber tray. Usa-chan, his overstuffed pink bunny bounced on his shoulders with every step he took. Cautiously, Honey set the tray down on the table, the hot tea sloshing in its cup.

"Thanks again Honey-senpai," I smiled and made a cup.

"You wanna' hold Usa-chan?" Honey held the bunny out and set it on the table to stare at me, "he's been wanting to be with you all morning!" I readjusted Usa so he rested against a vase of red roses. "Take good care of Usa-chan for me."

Honey ran off before I could make him his own cup, going in the direction of where Takashi sat sipping coffee, my eyes lingering on the silent giant longer than should be.

I glanced back at the painting of the courtyard and sipped my tea. All was silent except for the small chitter chatter, and the occasional squealing. One sound that stood out was the volume of whispering and giggling that increased as a group of three girls neared me.

"You must be Aki, correct?" One lady asked, appearing in front of me and then taking a seat. The other two girls brought up a chair to the table and sat. 

I nodded, "yes, that's me," I tried to reach for Usa-chan but the lady who sat first picked it up and extended it from my reach. The three girls smirked at my futile attempt.

"You think you have this club wrapped around your dainty finger don't you?" One of the other three girls said, waving her finger around in a circle. Bitch.

I stayed silent, having given up reaching for the pink bunny. A group of girls across the room noticed and I waved them off under the table, signalling not to intervene and get themselves dragged into the situation.

"Don't act like you are better than us, and just because you have the same last name of Tamaki-sama doesn't mean you can get close to him like you have." The what I assume is the leader, scoffed.

Is this woman serious? I though Ouran was for smart people. If anything, for those that can afford it they come just to flaunt their cash.

I stood up and snatched the pink bunny from the girl's grasp with a snarl. "Listen here, bitch," I spat, "just because I look like a clueless, fucking porcelain doll, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. I walked into this music room purely by invitation of a host not for plans on taking my brother away."

"Did it not strike a chord that if Tamaki and I had the same last name, that we could have been related? How fucking dumb can you get? It's as if those tight, ugly ass uniforms of yours have cut off the blood and oxygen circulation to your brains," I sneered clutching Usa-chan to my chest. I gave one last eye roll and walked off, getting as far away from those girls as I could.

The girls cried out and stormed out the room, earning the attention of over fifty girls. I looked up at Kyouya tiredly, "why did we have to have a session in the morning?"

He looked at me, his face never changing and pushed up his glasses, "because this whole day will be used for filming something that Renge wished for," he sighed, putting his black book away.