Bonus Chapter 2

Make sure to read Bonus Chapter 1 before this!

Julian (Edited Once)

I will not panic.

I will not panic.

Peter, I'm panicking!

'Calm down, man, you got this. Don't be a wimp and man up. You are an Alpha, for God's sake!' Peter replied with so much sass. I rolled my eyes and started biting on my nails.

That was a habit that I got from my beautiful mate. I got plenty of habits from her, but I was happy that I did. It showed that we spent a lot of time together, and we did. Today was the first day I could not see her until she walked down the aisle.

'How can I not panic when I'm about to get married to the best, most generous, most glamorous girl on earth? What if I mess things up? What should I do, Peter? Tell me!' I yelled in my mind, then put my hands on my head and pulled my hair. I hurt myself, but I did not care. I was too nervous to care about my hair and the pain.

'I know, and we are so lucky to have her in our lives as our mate. We will love her until the last day on earth for us,' Peter said calmly. I relaxed and stood up as I heard a knock. I walked to the door and opened it to be greeted by a grinning Cody and a proud dad.

"Hey guys," I said and let them in. I pulled out the tie from the drawer and tried putting it on, but I failed due to nerves. I could not function properly. My nerves were worse than on my first shift. I was a wreck that day, and now I was way worse.

"Let me do it, son," Dad pointed out with a laugh, and I nodded, feeling defeated. A few seconds later, Dad finished, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was decent and thought I was not worth her beauty and elegance.

My worried face blew my emotions, and Cody touched my shoulder. "Julian, you are my best friend, my brother, and if you ever looked ugly, I'd tell you. But you look handsome, and you should be confident. She's lucky to have you, and you are lucky to have her. You are made for each other, and please don't forget the baby that will be part of the Woods family in a few months. You will be a dad, and I will be the cool uncle that you'll never be. Take deep breaths, and let's roll." Cody's speech made me happy and ready to conquer the world, especially when he mentioned the baby.

Our baby pup.

"Son, I must go now because I will walk Stella down the aisle. I'm proud of you, and I love you. You have proved to be a strong alpha and a kind mate," Dad cleared, and I smiled widely at him. He hugged me for the last time, and I almost... almost cried.

"Thank you, Dad, I love you too," I replied, and we all went to where we should be.

I can't wait to claim her as my wife!

I stood before the priest, waiting for my beloved mate to show up in all her glory. I was about to pass out when the big door opened to reveal my stunning, breathtaking Stella. Her wedding gown made her look like a literal queen.

She was my queen.

Our eyes locked, and I could see her cheeks become red. She was so beautiful and royal-like, words could not describe the beauty that landed on us. My pack gasped at her ravishing beauty and bowed their heads in respect. They knew that if they kept staring, I would plug their eyes out of their heads. She was only mine and no one else's.

As Dad walked her, Mom was crying at the sight. She dreamt of this moment since I first shifted. She was obsessed with finding my mate, claiming that it would be the best experience ever, and it sure was.

Once Stella stood before me, I had to control myself and my wolf not to shower her with kisses. I just smiled with tears in my eyes and on my cheeks. I did not bother to hold them back as I looked at the beauty queen who graced me with her presence.

I wiped my tears away. "I love you," I mouthed, and she smiled while silently crying. She whispered, 'I love you more,' and I chuckled. There was no way that she loved me more.

"Shall we begin?" The priest asked us, and we all looked at him. He cleared his throat and nodded. "We gather here to unite this couple in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly, and today, they publicly declare their private devotion to each other..." I got lost in my mate's eyes as he continued his speech.

"Now, Julian, do you pledge to share your life openly with one another and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for her, cherish and encourage her, stand together through sorrows and joys, hardships, and triumphs for all the days of your life?" he asked, and I nodded without hesitation.

"I do."

He nodded and looked at my girl. "Stella. Do you pledge to share your life openly with one another and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for him, cherish and encourage him, stand together through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your life?" he asked her, and she smiled brightly.

"I do."

"Julian, do you want to say your vows?" The priest asked, and I looked at her again with teary eyes. I held the ring in my hand and squeezed it.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. "With this ring, I promise you that I will give you all my love from this day forward, and you shall not walk alone. I have no greater gift to give. As your love is my anchor, and your trust is my force. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. As this ring has no end or beginning, so shall my love for you be. As I place it on your finger, I give you all I am and shall become. I love you, Stella, so much; no one can imagine my joy right now. Peter and I are dancing on the inside. I love you, my sweet mate." I vowed and put the ring on her finger.

She cried, and then she cleared her throat, ready to speak. "I am proud to take you as my husband. For all the time we have been together, there has always been the kind of mutual understanding which is only shared when there is true love. You have helped me triumph over the challenges presented, encouraged my personal growth, and boosted my self-esteem. You have helped me become who I am today, Julian; I vow to trust and value your opinions and stand by your actions. I pledge to always treat you as my best friend and equal. I will ask for help when I need it and offer help to you always. Let us be friends and lovers and grow old together. I love you, Julian, so much." She vowed beautifully and put the ring on my finger. We looked at the priest for the final step.

He smiled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As those words left his mouth, she was in my arms, and my mouth over hers in seconds. I put everything in that kiss. From Love to desire and need. She was now my bride, my wife, and it was the best day of my entire life.