Chapter Five

Zendaya begins to wake up when the sunlight begins to shine through the crack in the curtains on the window that is next to the bed.

She squints her eyes to adjust them to the light that is starting to fill up the bedroom. She looks over at the clock on the night stand. The clock reads 6:00 am. Z yawns as she rolls over to face Val's side of the bed. Val is wide awake and has been watching Zendaya sleep.

"Good morning beautiful." Val says before leaning down to kiss her.

Zendaya smile as into the kiss and puts her arms around his neck and lightly moans. Rightat that moment their unborn child begins to kick.
They pull apart when they feel the baby kick.  "Hi there little one." Val says places his hand over Zendaya's belly.

"I guess the little one was trying to get our attention and was jealous." Zendaya says.

They spend a few more minutes talking to their baby before they get up to make breakfast before Val has to leave for rehearsal with Rummer.

They are in the kitchen enjoying some alone time before Sofia wakes up. Zendaya is at the counter making pancakes as Val finishes making eggs and bacon. He sets them in the microwave to keep them warm until the pancakes are done.

Val moves over to where Zendaya is standing and stands behind her and wraps his arms around her belly and kisses her neck.

Zendaya sighs and leans into his kisses before saying, "Val, I am trying to get these pancakes done so we can eat before you have to leave."

Val groans because he knows that she is right but doesn't want to stop. "Let's always be like this with each other. This affectionate, this loving okay?" Val says.

Zendaya turns around in his arms and kisses him. " I agree and promise that we can do that with each other. " she says.

Val smile and kisses her on the lips and on the cheek. He then goes to set the table while the pancakes are being finished cooking.

When the food is done they sit at the table and talk while they are eating and read the newspaper. It comes time for Val to leave for rehearsal.
"I have to go baby. I will see you later." Val says.
He leans down and kisses her goodbye. They made a vow to always kiss each other goodbye before leaving for the house.

Before long Zendaya starts hearing movement from upstairs which means either Sofia is getting up or sir sleep is running around. Soon she realizes that it is in fact both. Within a few minutes of hearing the sounds she sees Sofia and sir sleep making their way down the stairs.

"Morning Mama! I hungry." Sofia says.
"How about pancakes, eggs, and applesauce. " Zendaya suggests.

Sofia nods in agreement, "Can I help you Mama?" Zendaya smiles, "I would love the help."

Zendaya takes the small apron with Sofia's name on it and puts it around her and ties it.

Zendaya pulls a step stool over to the counter so that Sofia can help make breakfast.

After the pancakes are made Zendaya pulls out cookie cutters so that Sofia can cut them into shapes. They are mostly animal shapes. One is a heart shape.

Once all the food is made they sit at the table and start eating.

Next:
Chapter 6
Mother daughter outing.

Please share your comments.