Chapter Fifteen

Thank you to all the readers for being patient with me as I fight with writers block for this story and then life got in the way for a little bit but now lets get back to it with this newest chapter.

Back at the Chmerkovskiy home the door bell rings. When Z goes to answer the door she opens it to reveal...Val's parents.

"Mama, Papa; What are you both doing here? When did you get into town? I could have come to pick you up from the airport or Maks could have come to pick you up." Zendaya says in one breath. She adores her in-laws so this is a wonderful surprise.

Sasha and Larisa laugh and smile at their daughter-in-law's reaction to their arrival. Yes, this trip to California was a surprise to the family as the couple hadn't even told their sons that they were coming out to visit. In recent months the older Chmerkovskiy's have been debating on making a semi-permanent move to California to be closer to their family. Now that both of their sons are settling down they have come to the decision that they want to be closer to them and grandchildren as they already have one and one on the way.

"We would be happy to answer your questions dear but are you going to invite us in or are you planning on letting us stay out here on the doorstep?" Sasha smiles.

"Excuse me, where are my manners. Please come in." Z says. She moves to the side and lets them into the house and exchanges hugs with them.

"Before we answer any questions you have for us, where is that granddaughter of mine?" Larisa asks.

"She is in the playroom coloring. Sophia come see who our visitors are!" Z calls out to her daughter.