f i f t e e n

"It was wonderful meeting you Alex." Carol said, pulling me into a hug.

We were about to leave to head back to uni since we both Dylan and I had classes today. I have to admit it though, I have grown attached to Dylan's family even though I shouldn't have.

"Don't be a stranger ok?" Amanda said wrapping her arms around Dylan.

"I won't."

"Alex make sure your not a stranger either." Amanda said to me, making my stomach drop since I knew that one day I was going to a stranger to them.

We said goodbye to the rest of his siblings last night since they went and stayed at Dylan's grandparents since Carol didn't want them up all hours of the night.

Once we were in car and in our way back I was listening to the soft sound of Dylan humming along to the radio. I could feel my eyes begin to get heavy and it wasn't long before they were closing, I felt Dylan grab my hand and bring it to his lips to leave a soft peck before whispering, "it's way to soon and I know this isn't love, but I honestly fucking like you." My mind was buzzing with thoughts but my body was to tired to react so I gave in, I gave into my tiredness and let myself fall asleep with what Dylan just said playing on repeat in my head.

----

I have been back in my dorm room for 20 minuets and Kim was already asking questions.

I had 3 missed calls from Crystal and a bunch of text messages.

All I wanted to do was have a shower and get back into bed since I had only recently woken up. I felt a little bit bad that I had left Dylan by himself for the entire car trip home, but at the same time I was happy that I went to sleep because if I didn't I know he wouldn't of said what he said to me if he thought I was awake.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" Kim asked me as I got into my queen size bed.

"Tell you what?" I replied, letting a small smirk appear on my face.

"You know what."

"No I don't."

"Alex, you went to Dylan Coppers house." She replied, empathising her words. "He has never taken a girl home, ever and he also took you to his fucking sisters wedding!"

"I know, but I am really tired and I just want to get some sleep."

"Ok fine, but if you think you are getting out of telling me, you're wrong."

"Goodnight bitch."

"Goodnight jerk."

-------

~ 2 weeks later. ~

Have I ever mentioned how much university sucks? Well it does. I have been in over my head in homework ever since I got back from Dylan's parents house, and that was 2 weeks ago.

I haven't really had the time to hang out with him either, we would text each other like there was no tomorrow and he would always pull me into whatever classroom was near us whenever he seen me around campus to give me a short peck but that was about it.

I was getting ready to go and meet Crystal and when I say go and meet Crystal I mean I have to go over to her dorm room, just so there is no possible chance of Dylan seeing us together.

I quickly got changed out of my sweatpants and over size jumper, much to my disappointment. I pun a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a black lace crop top. I didn't really want to have to drag my lazy arse over to the other side of the dorms but I had no choice.

"Where are you going?" Kim asked.

"Just over to see Crystal." I replied, as I put in my small god stud earrings. "She has requested we have a 'meeting.'"

"Lucky you."

"I know right." I scoffed.

"Well what do I do if Dylan shows up here looking for you?"

"Well text me, and tell him that I will be back any minute and that you don't know where I went."

"Got it, have fun with princess barbie." She replied, as I made my way out of the dorm room.

"I'm sure I will." I laughed, knowing for a fact that this was going to be the complete opposite of fun.

-----

Crystal is always going to have that same affect on me. The effect where you don't know whether to slap them across the face or just absolutely loose your shit on them. All she did was ask about Dylan's family and whinge about the fact that I wasn't even 'dating him' and I didn't deserve to meet them she did. I gladly told her that she was the one who asked me to do this and that it is her fault that he took me there since, again it was her idea to hurt him. Too bad I didn't want to hurt him, but no one could know that. I didn't even want to admit that to myself to be honest.

"Well when are going to break his heart?" She asked, I could hear the anger dripping out of hr mouth.

"When I know for a fact that I have made him fall for me."

"Well I hope it's soon."

"And why is that?"

"Because I can't stand to see you together." She replied, looking up at me and I could see tears begin to brim in her eyes. "It feels like my heart breaks even more."

"Why?" I asked, completely shocked. "You know its not real."

"I know its not real. But it kills me to see how happy you make him, I could never do that."