f i v e

" I can't go to the zoo in these shoes" I say pointing to the six inch black ankle boots on my feet.

"Yes you can"

Dylan and I have sepnt the last 5 minuets standing in front of my car fighting over the fact that I don't want to go to the zoo and walk around with these shoes on my feet.

"I really can't I will end up not being able to walk tomorrow and I have to been able to walk to be able to go to cheer practise tomorrow"

"Ugh fine how about we go back to your dorm room drop your car off and you can change your shoes"

"Ok, yeah thats a good idea" I really didn't feel like going back to my dorm room to face Daniel, but I would have Dylan with me so I guess that will make it look like I moved on a long time ago.

"I'll follow you?" Dylan asks snapping me out of my trance

"Yeah, ok"

Once we got back to my dorm, Dylan said he was just going to wait in the car until i practically begged him to walk up with me, he found it quite amusing and I also had to promise to hold his hand the entire way there and the entire way back just in case he got 'lost'. Once we reached my door I was begginging to worry I was going to walk in on an heated make-out session. I didn't thank god, they were jst sitting on Kims bed watching a movie but they were cuddling which almost made me sick to my stomach.

"Oh Hey Guys" Dylan says as he notices the people who are in the room "Daniel what are you doing here?"

Wait they know each other?.

"Do you two know each other?" It was like Kim read my mind

"We share a dorm" Daniel speaks up "And Dylan this is my girlfriend Kim"

"Oh Kim, its nice to see you again, Daniel sure as hell likes you he never -"

"Dylan! shut the fuck up" Daniel cuts him off before he finishes

"Well this was a great roommate reunion thing but Dylan if you want to make it to that thing before it closes we better go"

"Have you already changed your shoes"

"It doesnt take that long to change heels for flats"

"Are they mine!" Alex half yells

"No they are mine"

"But you haven't got white ankle converses do you?"

"I brought them today before I went to meet Dylan" I reply "Besides yours are no longer white are they?"

"Shut up I have been meaning to wash them ok"

"Whatever" I reply as Dylan slips his hand back into mine again

"We have to go guys" Dyaln tells them, Kim just waves goodbye turning her attention back to the TV, while Daniel looks at mine and Dylans interlocked hands and then up at me, if only I knew what he was thinking. Once the door is closed and we are making our way back to Dylans car, Dylan doesn't say anything to me he just tightens hsi grip on my hand and pulls me along with him.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah why wouldn't it be"

"You haven't said anything and I can barely feel my hand"

"Oh it's just so you know Daniel or is he just being Daniel"

"Yeah I know Daniel"

"How?"

"Can I explain in the car it is fucking hot"

Once we were in the car, Dylan wasn't going to let up on the conversation of how I knew Daniel and I couldn't think of anything to tell him besides the truth, well not the entire truth. I told him how I dated him and how he ended up breaking my heart, which I think made him angry because his grip on the steering wheel tightened which ended in his knuckles going white.

When we finally got to the zoo, I felt like the biggest idiot actually agreeing to go to the zoo just so I could see a friggin llama. Dylan grabbed my hand and dragged me through to the llama section and I have to admit they add the funniest animals I have seen in a while.

"That's it?"

"Yeah, that Alex is a llama"

"It's ugly"

"Don't make fun of the llama it did nothing to you"

"But like its weird"

"Come on let's go it's getting late"

"Are you serious, your drove me 35 minuets to look at this weird arse animal for 5 minuets"

"Yeah I did now let's go before it spits on you"

"That thing spits!?" I half yell

"I think it does, I'm not 100 percent sure"

"Ok fine but only because I actually like my hair today"

"Your such a girly girl babe"

"I am not" I reply playfully punching him in the arm

"Come on" let's get you home

The drive home felt like a 2 minuet drive and not a 35 minuet one, we were just laughing and talking and I was actually having a good time. Once we got back to the dorms he walked me up to my door and stood there grinning like a three year old on Christmas morning.

"What?" I ask

"I had a really good time with you today"

"Yeah it was really fun hanging out with you actually"

"So I am going to be allowed to take you out again some time?"

"If your lucky"

"Well at least give me a kiss on the cheek"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it will help me sleep"

"Fine"

He turned his head so his cheek was facing me and just as I was about to peck it he turned his head so my lips landed on his.