t e n

I woke up still in Dylan's arms, he was lying there awake and on his phone.

"Morning," he said, "How did you sleep?"

"Really good," I replied moving myself closer to Dylan, "What time is it?"

"8:37"

"What?" I replied, "Why the fuck am I even awake?"

"Because you wanted to see my face?"

"Mm.. Nah"

"That's not very nice"

"Oh I'm not sorry" I replied smirking.

"That's it" he replied.

"What?"

And out of nowhere he rolled on top of me placing his two arms beside me keeping his weight off of me.

"You're going to pay for that."

"Oh really?" I ask, "And how am I going to."

"I have a few ideas." He replied smirking and placing his lips against mine.

"Dylan, we have to get up before your sister gets here."

"We have enough time."

"Fine," I give in, "5 miutes."

"I'm going to make you want more then 5 minuets worth." He replied smirking before attacking my lips again.

As out tongues played with each other's, I felt his hands make their way down my sides until they reached the hem of my singlet. He moaned into my mouth as he pulled my shirt up my body.

"Dylan," I breathed, "We can't."

"Why not?" he question breathless.

"Because, one we are in your parents house and two your sister will be here any minuet."

"Alex," he replied looking me dead in the eyes, "Just like yesterday, I don't fucking care."

And then his lips were one mine again with passion and hunger being transferred through every kiss. I couldn't control myself any longer my hands found his hair and I gently tugged at it, earning small moans to escape his lips again. I don't know how long we were kissing for, but we broke apart when Dylan's bedroom door flew open.

"Welcome home little broth-," She yelled stopping when she seen Dylan on top of me, "Oh god I'm sorry!" She yelled as she ran out.

"Well that was Amanda." He said laughing.

"Oh my god." I groaned covering my face with my hands.

"It's ok," he reassured me, "Trust me I have seen her in the middle of fucking her fiancé, this is just payback to her."

"This is so embarrassing." I said as Dylan rolled off me, finding my shirt for me.

"Come on we better get down there before they actually think we are still going."

"Dylan we were not having sex." I reminded him

"We weren't but that does not mean we were not close to it."

"Ugh, I don't want to even face your family right now."

"Babe its fine." He said wrapping his arms around me again, and lifting me off the bed so I was standing in front of him.

"Can I at least put make-up on?"

"No, you can't because you look fine without it now lets go."

We made our way down stairs were I could hear everyone talking.

"Did you wake Dylan and Alex up?" I heard Carol ask.

"Oh they were already awake. "

"Then why haven't they come down stairs?"

"They were a little in the middle of -"

"Were right here mum!" Dylan half yelled to stop his older sister talking.

"Good morning you two" She smiled, "Alex sweetie how did you sleep?

"Really good thank you." I replied

"Alex this is my older sister Amanda" Dylan said pointing towards the tall brunette girl standing near Carol. "Amanda this is my girlfriend."

"Its nice to meet you Amanda." I say smiling slightly.

"Well well well, as I live and Breathe, Dylan finally brought a girl home" she laughs, "Its really nice to finally meet you."

"Do you two want some coffee?" William asked.

"Yes." We both say at the same time making Amanda laugh.

"Did you two use up all you energy already?"

"Amanda, shut the fuck up." Dylan says

"Hey!" William almost yells "Not that kind of language around your younger siblings."

"Dad you are delusional if you think that they don't swear."

"I haven't heard it so I don't believe it."

"Dad come on yesterday you eleven year old son told me he would and I quote "Tap Alex"

"He what?" I asked acting like I didn't hear the conversation.

"That horny little bastard." Amanda laughs, doubling over in the progress

"Amanda, you may be 21 but that does not mean I cannot send you to your room." Will threats.

"I'm sorry dad" Dylan and Amanda say together realizing that their dad no longer wanted to hear it.

"Its ok," Carol says, "No Alex and Dylan go and get ready."

"What for?" Dylan asks.

"Your grandparents want to meet Alex."

"They can meet her tomorrow."

"They want to meet her before the wedding now go."

Dylan didn't seem too happy about having to go out this early, but he is doing it anyway.

"I'm sorry about this." He says as we walk back up the stairs.

"Its ok, I was going to meet them tomorrow anyway."

"True," he adds as he walks into his room closing the door behind us. Once the door was fully closed he pushed me up against it.

"Now where we," he said before placing his lips on mine.