Chapter 4- Frustration

P.O.V Peter Pan

I saw the smirk grow on Eleanor's face as she leaned down to whisper in my ear when she thought she had me pinned. Hah.

"Never anger an angel of the ground," I translated in my head. As of yet, she never ceased to amaze me. I continue to glare daggers at her as she climbed down the ladder to get away from me. She knew she was going to be in trouble with me, I could tell by her hesitations. But I knew the demon had his angel.

I easily slipped out of the foliage that had attacked me by Eleanor's will and brushed myself off. I wasn't actually pinned of course, she was weak in comparison to me. She had even unintentionally revealed so much more than she was expecting to just by her actions. Stupid girl. She had so much to learn.

I went my table and took a seat in the chair, fiddling with a knife as I thought. I had planned everything before she even put a hand on the ladder. Of course I knew she was coming to talk to me, I know everything that happens on this island. I had also charmed the moss I grew to make her speak the truth, even against her will. I even know exactly what to say to make her spill the truth without even opening her mouth. Her presence practically screamed powerful.

As powerful as she was, I was immediately aware that she was the first female Terram Caelite, however none of her people knew that. None of them knew the power and potential this fiery girl had, except me. The potential she had could easily be shifted in my favor rather than against due to lack of training. So easily could she change from angel to demon and that was my plan.

Little to her knowledge, she was a pawn and putty in my hands, ready to be molded. I intended on fulfilling it with out fail. After all, Peter Pan never fails.

--
P.O.V Eleanor

I pulled away from him, smirk still etched on my face. Knowing he was very angry, I hurriedly left his hut and ran to the first person I saw. "Excuse me, but I need your help."

He turned and faced me with a face full of shaggy brown hair, he maybe twelve years old. "What'd ya need?" He asked, wiping his hands on a cloth. I glanced behind him and noticed he was working on reshaping arrowheads.

"I need to know if anyone has ever defied Peter."

"Anyone who has, has either been locked in the cages or," he paused, and I bounced slightly with impatience.

"Or? Or what!" I demanded, I did not have the time to deal with his dallying.

"Or hasn't lived to tell the tale. He refuses for anyone to call him Peter, just Pan," he tells me and I sigh with frustration.

"Not important right now. I need you to tell me where I can hide from him. I've royally pissed him off," I tell the boy, desperately in need of his assistance and cooperation.

"Not possible, lass. Pan knows everything about this island. He knows where everyone is at all times. What'd ya do to make him angry?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest. He was annoying me more by the minute, I just needed to get away from the camp.

"Listen, whatever your name is,"

"Colby," he told me, and I huffed.

"Alright. Listen, Colby. I need to get out of here, immediately. I desperately need to get as much space between Pan and I as humanly possible. Understand?" I asked him, emphasizing my words with hand gestures, I just needed to get my message through his dense mind.

He shook his head and I threw a hands above my head in frustration. I then applied pressure to my temples, asking this boy for help was an absolute waste of my time. "How is it that hard to understand?!" I exclaimed.

"It's impossible to get away from Pan," he told me and I gritted my teeth, holding myself back on slapping some sense into the boy.

"I just need space. I want to get away from the camp, away from Pan for a little while. I need to go somewhere else on the island," I said, pronouncing each word slowly, infuriated. So much time wasted.

"I think you might be a little late for that," he told me, pointing to the ladder of Pan's hut where one could see him descending the ladder. "Here comes Pan."

Many words were going through my mind, many of which were too vulgar to be coming out of a young woman's mouth. "Oh dear," was what I settled with through gritted teeth.

I quickly moved to the far side of camp, but did not leave. I was almost sure running away would only make my situation worse.

"Where's Eleanor?" I heard Pan demand, making me want to hide my face and just vanish. The lost boys had stopped the things they were doing to find out what was going on. All eyes were on me as I stood there at the far end of camp waiting to find out what happened next.

I stood in my place silently, not daring to speak as he walked over to me, seemingly furious. I cringed back as he approached, but nothing happened. "You're not going to do anything to me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Not quite," he said, looking down at me with an evil glint in his eyes. "It's not what I am going to do, it's what they're going to do." He motioned around to the lost boys who must have know what was about to happen.

Josh and Felix, who were the closest to me, grabbed my arms tightly. I tried to shake them free with no luck.

"Keep her feet off the ground," Peter ordered as he led them into the forest, "don't let her touch anything living other than yourselves."

He led the three of us deep into the forest away from camp, I huffed when they carried me around. Pan was now aware I had powers and would use it to his advantage now. Before I knew it, we had stopped and a cage. "Put her in."

They quickly shoved me inside and slam the door shut, locking it. He talked up to me as the raised the cage off the ground. "Maybe you will learn a lesson this way. I'll return for you in the morning, when we will begin your training," Peter tells me through the bars.

"What am I to you? A hound? It's inhumane to look a person in a cage!" I glare at him, grabbing the bars.

He chuckles and furrows his eyebrows, "you think I care if it is humane or not? It's meant to teach you a lesson. Lessons begin early tomorrow," he sneered, "get some sleep."

With that he turned and walked away with Felix and Josh, I tried to summon plants and the earth to help me, to no avail. I had no connection to the ground while I hung there meaning I was absolutely useless. So I decided to get comfortable in the cage, using the large cloak as both pillow and blanket, and falling asleep to the calming sounds of nature.

I fell asleep with the same question replaying in my head, what was Peter Pan going to do with me?

•••
A/N

•So I'm not completely happy with this chapter, but it was the best my tired mind could conceive. I hope you all enjoyed. As of right not I've not edited this chapter, if you notice any mistakes, please let me know! :)

•Above image is of Colby

~Question of the Chapter: What do you do when you get frustrated with someone?

••If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or consider giving it a vote! :)

~Stay lovely~