IMPORTANT Authors Note- Sorry!

Hello my wonderful readers, I do NOT come bearing bad news. It's actually quite good news. I've figured out that writing helps keep my anxiety at bay. Which is wonderful for not just me, but also all of you! AKA I'm going to be writing more!

I do have a few things I wanna talk about in this note beginning with what has been on my mind for quite a while.

#1 How did you all find my story?

Considering my story is far from the top in the "Peter Pan" searches, I'm curious as to how everyone has found my story! I'd love for everyone's feedback!

#2 I simply can't express how much I love each and every one of you.

Everyday I am inspired by each one of you for every vote, every comment, every view. You are all so amazing and I'm so happy you are enjoying the story.

#3 Feedback

By all means, comment not just your reactions to the story, but critique it, give me any advice you think would benefit the story! I love hearing from you! Comment any foreshadowing you see, any ideas as to what might happen next, and while I have the ending planned out in my head (which, will link to a sequel that I promise will be just as good) I do have some holes in the plot that I need to fill. Maybe I'll take a few suggestions! *hint hint*

#4 Ask me questions if you really want to!

Like I mentioned before, I absolutely LOVE hearing from y'all! If you have any questions, whether it be about me, or the story, feel free to ask me! Post a comment, send me a DM, or post on my profile, I'll try to answer as much as I can!

And finally, #5, thank you.

I cannot thank you all enough for being as wonderful and supportive my lovey lost girls and boys (I'm not sure if there are any male readers but if there are, you're just as amazing). Truthfully, I was hesitant to post my story, I didn't think it compared to others because it was so different. I read at least 30 other Peter Pan fan fictions and wrote plenty in my head but I hadn't really seen one that was a giant cliffhanger most of the time. Granted, mine can be predictable, and I'm not saying the other writers aren't good because I absolutely LOVE every story I've read so far, they are truly talented writers, but I wanted to put my own spin on the stories out there. Thank you all. I love you all so much!