Chapter 25- Absolutly Defeated

Peter's P.O.V

The boys had been training hard for over a week as I finalized the invasion plans. I hated waiting so long. Eleanor might think we had given up on her, that I had given up on her, or worse, she could be dead. It was not a thought I wanted to have, but I couldn't help it. Not being able to know if she was okay or not was hurting me and the boys. We were all hurting.

- skipping some time because it's just easier that way -

Felix and I stood at either side of the dungeon doors as Dan picked the lock. "Hurry up," I demanded in a hushed tone, glaring at my Lost Boy.

"Done," he murmured, standing up and quietly pushing the large doors open.

"Let's move," I waved an arm forward as Felix and I led the eldest boys in. We ran down the long dark hallway, full battle armor and weapons in hand. Turning the corner we found what we were looking for. She was curled up, asleep, in the fetal position in the middle of a large cell facing the far wall. I should have figured something was off the moment I saw her lying on the stone floor, but I didn't.

"Eleanor!" I said, the boys and I running to the bars of the cell trying to wake her. She stirred slightly, rolling over and mumbling something softly as she clamped her eyes shut. "Eleanor please wake up."

She suddenly bolted upright, hands held defensively in front of her with wide eyes. She dropped her guard when she finally focused on us. "Peter...?" She said with a raspy tone, she sounded as if she'd been screaming to much. It was then I noticed the dark bruises on her arms, her busted lip, and the chains cuffed around her ankles.

"Peter Pan is that really you?" She stood shakily, moving over as close to the bars as she could then grinned. She held her arm out, hand tense, forcing the Lost Boys and myself against the wall.

"Eleanor! What are you doing?" Asher practically screamed at her, trying to fight against her force. It was no use though, she was powerful and strong.

"We're here to help you!" Liam called out.

"Eleanor, let's not do this, just let us go." I said, trying to reason with the hysteric girl who I barely recognized.

"You're here to take me back not to help! I never want to go back. I hate you Peter Pan." Her voice was strong and unfaltering. To say her words hurt would be an understatement. I blinked a few times, mouth opening to say something then closing again. "You only want me for my power. You want to save the island. You've been lying to the boys the whole time. "

"What's she talking about, Pan?" Felix questioned.

"It's not important," I snapped back fast before using my power to break Eleanor's hold on me. I walked towards her and her eyes widened. She looked terrified and broken. "Eleanor," I said in a hushed tone as I reached the bars of the cell, "I am not using you for your powers."

"Yes you are! Get away from me!" She screamed, her voice cracking as she sent a new pulse of power out, forcing me back a couple inches. Tears were brimming in her eyes as she fell to her knees and let out an piercing scream.
"Get out! Get out! Get out!"

"Pan! She's going to get us caught!" Dan says through gritted teeth. I turn to look at my boys struggling against Eleanor's power. They looked absolutely defeated.

I turned back towards Eleanor and wrapped my hands around the bars. "Eleanor," I started, "please quiet down and let them go. Come with us, before the guards come. We'll take care of you. I promise." She looked up at me with tears running down her face before she fell to her hip from her knees. Her hands hit the ground in front of her, her head falling forward and her body shaking as she cried. She had lost focus and dropped her guard, releasing the boys from her hold. I held my arm back to tell them not to move. I used my magic and transported myself into the cell. "Eleanor, you're safe, we have you." As I took a step toward her a small portal opened beneath her, sending her into another land right before our eyes. As quick as it opened and sucked Eleanor in, it closed.