Chapter 26- "The most wild dream"

AUTHORS NOTE TO BEGIN: I'm so so sorry for how long this has taken me. I've spent a lot of time growing as a writer and person at college and have honestly forgot much about this story and it's unfortunate. But I will NOT be leaving it unfinished. YOU WILL HAVE AN ENDING (and possibly a sequel if I'm really feeling it). So without further a-due- READ ON MY LOVELIES!

  - - - - -Eleanor's POV - - - - -

I awoke with a sharp inhale, bolting upright, and clutching my chest. My eyes darted around the room, focusing on my surroundings. Sliding out of bed, I pulled on my robe and padded into the kitchen.

"What a horrid dream," I mumbled to myself while grabbing a mug from the cabinet. Setting it on the marble counter top, I turn on the coffee pot I had prepped the evening before. As the coffee brewed my roommate entered the kitchen.

"Morning! How'd you sleep, Eleanor?" Mary Margaret chimed.

"You'd never believe the wild dream I had last night," I let out a light hearted laugh. "I was friends with Peter Pan! He took me to Neverland and I had these awesome powers," my tone began to shift as I recalled the chilling dream turned nightmare I had. "But I used them to hurt some people... Peter Pan took my heart- literally! Like took it right out of my chest... and I was captured and locked in a cell in a castle. I think I was evil... and just as Peter Pan was coming to help me escape- I fell through the floor!" I was almost panicking at this point, gripping my chest again.

Mary-Margaret gave me a faint smile and rubbed a hand lightly against my back to calm me "Ellie it was just a dream."

"I know, but it just felt so REAL."

"I have some like that sometimes but don't let it bother you," she gave me a hug as the coffee pot switched off with a loud click, making me jump.

"Ellie, calm down. You're freaking out over nothing, now go get yourself ready for work. Ruby and
Granny wouldn't like it if you were late."

- - - - - PETER'S POV - - - - -

The moment Eleanor disappeared loud voices echoed down the stairwell at the far side of the dungeon. Heavy feet on the stone steps approaching fast. I transported myself out of Eleanor's cell.

"Get out," I barked, "Out! Now!"

The boys looked stunned for a moment, then scrambled to grab their weapons before bolting through the door opposite the stairwell.

I slammed the door behind myself once I was outside and gathered the boys close before creating a portal and sending us all back to Neverland.

Once back the boys started the bombardment of questions- one after the other.

"Pan! What just happened?" Felix started.

"Where'd she go?" The twins said in unison.

"We have to go after her! We have to find her right?" Liam asked.

Colby groaned and added "Why did she attack us?"

"What's are we going to do?" Slightly joined in.

By this time, Owen and Connor had joined the group and were looking around. "Where's El? You said she'd be coming home today Pan." Owen whimpered.

"Boys!" I yelled, demanding all the attention. I honestly didn't have answers to anyone's questions. I wanted to find her, I wanted to bring her back, but by my shadow, how was I going to do that when even I had no idea where she was? "We've all got questions- even me. I have no idea where Eleanor is but," I paused, "we're going to bring her back. Even if it's the last thing I do."

The boys want her back and I will do everything in my power to bring her back. She's mine.