Chapter 23- Pour Your Heart Out

P.O.V Peter Pan

"Pan you need to calm down." Felix was standing in front of me with Slightly and Josh holding me back by my arms. I was beyond angry but I was trying to keep my mind clear and open. "We will get her back, but you can't go attacking the Queen again." I could see Eleanor lying unconscious on the deck. Her long hair sprawled out around her and a line of blood dripping down her face. I watched her until the ship disappeared in a bright flash of white light.

Owen and Connor came running onto the beach followed quickly behind by Alfie and Colby. Eleanor was gone and her magic no longer kept the camp safe and protected. "Pan! Pan!" cried out Owen, reaching me first. "Where is El!? Where is El!?"

Slightly and Josh let me go, obviously noticing I had calmed down a bit. I knelt down to talk to the two boys and sighed, "Eleanor- El, isn't.. she isn't on the island anymore."

I watched as the boys eyes got wide and Owen seemed angry, his face going red. "Where'd she go? She promised she would stay and she wouldn't leave!"

"She didn't break her promise Owen. She was taken from the island. Bad people took Eleanor."

"You have to get her back then!" Connor said, crossing his arms and stomping his foot.

"I know boys, I know." I said, something inside me felt missing and dark. "I will get her back," I told them, "by any means necessary."

•••••

P.O.V Eleanor

I woke up with a pounding headache in a very dark, cold room. I touched my hand to my head and winced as I touched the cut I was laying in a cage hanging from the ceiling. I was wrapped in my cloak with guards standing by the door. My mouth was still gagged but with a clean cloth and my hands were tied behind my back. Quickly noticing I was awake, the guards lowered the cage. "Don't let her touch the floor," a guard standing by the door said.

The creaking of the cage echoed around the stone room as it settled a few feet about the floor. Another guard opened the door and yanked me out being far less than gentle. I made a muffled noise into the gag as my head hit the metal bars of the cage. "Keep her feet above the ground Wade!" The same guard from before yells at the guard holding me, Wade, who nearly let me stand on my own.

I groaned, so close to being able to free myself. "Lets go," demanded the other guard as he led Wade and myself out of the room and into many long narrow corridors until finally the walls open up into a grand ballroom with a large chair at the far end. The Queen was lounged prissily in the lush chair and straightened up as I was brought before her.

She snapped her slender fingers and the gag dropped from my mouth and the guards let me go, but her magic held me hovering with my hands locked behind my back and my feet locked in place just inches from the ground. I closed my mouth quickly, refraining from saying anything I would regret. I knew what I wanted to do. I would refuse to say anything incriminating towards myself or Pan. I had to protect Neverland, the Lost Boys, and Pan. If I could just get some slight contact with the ground I could do so very easily. "Eleanor, my dear, you are very unusual aren't you." She stood gracefully and circled me as Pan had once done to me. I didn't feel the same intimidation I had with Peter, I just felt anger bubbling inside me. "You know who I am don't you?"

I shook my head no even though I knew as well as she did who she was. She was the evil Queen. "I'm not sure I believe you," she snarled in my ear, attempting to scare me. I feigned fear and winced away from her.

"Oh, my dear, I'm going to do so much with you. Your precious little mind and special little powers." She continued to circle, dragging her cold finger across my jawline. I turned my head away from her in an attempt to get her to stop but she harshly grabbed my face in one hand and jerked it back to face her. I winced and sucked in a sharp breath, her nails pinching the delicate skin on my face.

"You've not said a word, dear Eleanor. I want you to pour your heart out to me. Tell me all the secrets of Neverland and of your precious boy, Peter Pan."

I physically bit my tongue and glared harshly at the Queen. "Be a good girl Eleanor, tell me all the dark secrets no one should know," she cooed, dragging her nails down my cheeks.

"Never!" I hissed through clenched teeth. "I will never tell you anything!" I tried to force my body to move and lunge at her or just touch the ground, but I didn't move a single millimeter.

"My, my. You're much more difficult than I had thought," she said withdrawing and pacing around me yet again. "What will I ever do with you? Hm?"

Wade, the guard from before, suddenly spoke up in a deep voice, startling me."You could send her to-"

"Hush! Hush!" The Queen interrupted, tapping a long nail against her chin in thought. She walked over to a large set of stained glass doors and threw them open. She leaned against the balcony lazily, still in apparent thought. I strained my ankles to point my toes to touch the ground to no luck. I was still stuck hovering. Suddenly, the Queen bolted upright from her position and strode over to me. "I know exactly what I'll do with you my dear, Eleanor."

An smirk grew on her face and there was an evil glint in her eyes, I looked at her with wide confused eyes until she jabbed her arm forward, straight into my chest cavity, and retrieved my heart.