CHAPTER 34 : For old time's sake

Robert already went to the hotel lobby to meet with John. Should I answer the phone call? Anyways, I'll just let Robert know once he gets back. I just want to know why Richard is calling, that's it!

"Hey, what's up?!" – I answered casually.

"Hi! You're back? I spoke to your mom 30 minutes ago and she said you came home. Are you well? I just got back yesterday from CA. Next trip will be in NY but it will be by next week." – Richard is also back. Geez. What a coincidence!

"Oh yeah, good. So how was your gig?" – We started to talk on the phone and before we both know it, it was already about an hour. It was just some good old times catching up, never came across what happened in our relationship. I guess we both respect each other's feelings and decided to move on. I was just so happy that finally, I was able to have a good conversation with Richard. In all fairness, I enjoyed our conversation. It's like speaking to a long lost friend! Well, we were friends for 9 years before we became lovers. Weird, but true!

We were about to end our conversation when I heard the door opened. I saw Robert coming in. He closed the door and narrowed his eyes towards me but smiling. I smiled back. I honestly don't feel guilty with me talking to Richard. I know that Robert would understand.

"Honey? Who are you talking on the phone? Who's that? " – Robert asking while he kisses me in the forehead and holding me on my waist.

"It was Richard..." – I paused for a moment to check his reaction. He removed his hands on my waist and he sat on the bed, looking at me.

"What did he say? Why did he call you? Does he need something?" - - he still calm but his eyes are questioning me. I remain calm and confident to explain because I really didn't do anything stupid.

"Nothing, it's just a conversation like friends. That's it! Nothing more, nothing less. Don't worry Rob, I didn't do anything stupid. You have me now and I love you, okay?" - explaining to him what happened and assuring him of my faithfulness. I know that Rob trusts me, maybe he just jealous and all but I really understand it.

I walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. Robert was left on the bed lying down and scrolling on his phone. I went to the closet and changed into my PJs then I went outside the living room, sat down the couch and watched TV. I guess I would just let his jealousy pass. Knowing him, he is not the kind of person who leaves grudges. I know he will understand. I'll just let it cool down. I decided to flip through the channels and settled on watching a re-run of "As good as it gets" which stars Helen Hunt and Jack Nicholson. Gosh! It's like I've seen this movie about 15 years ago? I think I was still in Senior high by then. But I still enjoy watching it.

After about 30 minutes, I notice that the door from our room opened. I can feel Rob walking towards me. He sat on the couch, without me saying a word. I can feel his cologne, seems like he went for a shower too.

"Come here, honey." – Rob sat beside me, arms on my waist, pulling me close to him. I can smell his cologne.

"Sorry.." – he apologizes.

"For what? It's okay Rob, I totally understand. Promise, that's just nothing. It's just for old time's sake, alright?" – I remained calm while caressing the back of his hands while he holds me. I look up to him and smiled. It made him smile too.

He quickly pulled me into a passionate kiss and it went a bit aggressive and we ended up on a make out session!

Then you know what happens next!

He carried me to our room bridal style without breaking the kiss. He lay me down the bed, him on top of me. He started to take off my clothes and he took off his as well. We were both naked under the moonlight beaming through the room's window.

"God, you are so beautiful!" – He said while he kisses and caresses me God knows what part of my body. I can feel the intensity and passion from both of us. He slowly made me experience cloud nine when he began to slowly rock. Our body perfectly in sync. In a few minutes, we were both in the "seventh" heaven.

"I love you..." – I said to his ears while breathing heavily.

"I love you more.." – he replied.

Then we fell asleep with me on Robert's arms as we share a sweet and wonderful night together.