CHAPTER 49 : Moving in!

Nathalie's POV :

And Robert asked me the dreaded question :

"Will you move in with me when we get back to L.A? I really want you to be with me all the time. I can't get through a day without you so please say Yes!?"

I was caught on the moment and was not really prepared to answer the question but I love him and I don't want to lose him for the 2nd time! And so, I answered him back.

"Of course, I will! I love you and I am not letting you go!" – with that Robert gave me a passionate kiss once more and we both drifted to sleep.

--

Almost a month have passed, Robert stayed with me until I resigned from my work. We also fixed my U.S visa. Everything is all set including the date that we will fly back to LA. If you are curious, I am still going to work for Robert but this time, I will be his handler / Manager. I will still take care of his schedules and will review the contracts for every projects before he signs. He wants me to get involve to whatever decisions he will have. And Jimmy? Oh well, my big brother was promoted to Assistant Producer for Team Downey. Yeah, the production outfit of Robert and Susan. But Susan on the other had already quit and sold her entire shares according to Robert. And for some reason, Robert accepted it. Susan said it will be best that she will no longer be involve in the production. After all, she is no longer a "Downey" since their divorce.

We visited my mom for the last time although Robert and I normally spend time with my family during weekends. We make sure we meet them either lunch or dinner. Robert loves to shower them gifts and treat them like spoiled brats during shopping. I asked Robert not to give so much but he refuse and said he would do anything for my family to make me happy. He even bought a family car so that they have a car to use when they go out. He said he wanted just the best for them.

It was on a Saturday, we went out of town with my family. We stayed on a private beach resort on the South. Robert decided to let my mom know our decision. She needs to know that I agree to move in with him. She and Rob talked seriously, heart to heart. My mom agreed and she gave us her blessings and Robert was so happy about it. Come Sunday night, we drove my family home first then we headed back to the hotel. Robert have been staying there for almost a month. Oh, me too! He made me stay with him after the premiere. I got my things from my family's house the day after. My mom was so happy that Robert and I got back together.

"Honey pack all your important things that you need to bring to LA. We'll just drop off the others that you don't need at your house tomorrow, okay?" – Robert giving his instructions while he packs his things as well.

"Yeah.." - is what I only told him.

"Aren't you excited? You seem to be so serious? What's wrong?" - Robert approached me and hugged me from the back. He kissed me on the head and rested his chin on my shoulders.

"Of course I am excited! I am just nervous to do this again." – I just continued packing without minding Robert.

"Are you serious? Come on! I am not a different person! It's still me! Your same old guy!" – Robert laughed softly then he kissed me on my neck.

I turned around to face him and stared straight into his beep brown eyes.

"I don't want to miss my chance. I want to do it right." – Tears fell down my eyes. It was mixed emotion.

"I love you, honey and I won't let anything ruin this. Thank you for taking me back." – Robert hugged me so tight that he never want to let me go.

"I love you too!"

--

We dropped a few things to my mom's house and we said our goodbyes. I was kinda sad but I know my mom is very happy because I finally found my true love. It was a bit early for us and I've decided to visit Richard to the cemetery. I just want to talk to him before I leave. Good thing, Robert is cool about the idea. After a few minutes, we arrived at the cemetery.

I lighted candles and brought Richard some flowers.

"I'll be leaving for the U.S tonight. I just want to say my goodbye to you. I really miss you but I know where you are right now is a happier place. I also want you to know I will be moving in with Robert. I know that you would understand and will be happy for me. Robert is my life now. I hope you continue to watch over me. I love you, Richard. You will always have an important space in my heart." – I kissed my hand and tap it to his grave. I know that I found the one who will really make me happy and it is Robert.

"Come here, honey." – Robert held my hand and hugged me. He comforted me as tears flood my eyes.

"I love you.." – Robert whispered in my ears. Sounds like music to my ears. Then he kissed my head. We headed to the parking lot and drove straight to the airport.

--

After 18 hours, we arrived LAX and there was Jimmy! Waving at us at the airport exit. He gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheeks!

"Hey baby girl! It's nice to see you! I'm so happy!" – oh thank God I have Jimmy as a friend and as a brother.

We drove right away to Robert's house to Malibu to settle our luggage. I was so dead tired and just sat on his couch.

"Honey, we will be heading to downtown LA tomorrow. I need to meet the broker I contacted for our house. I need you to see the house and I hope you like it!" – Robert was so excited. He sat beside me and rested his head on my shoulders while I caress his stubble. I was just surprised! Another house???

"What house?" – I turned to him and gave him a puzzled look.

"Yeah... house! What do you mean 'what house'?" - Robert gave me a questioning look as well.

"Honey, this house is big enough. Why do you have to buy another one?" – I was confused why he needs another one?

µ