CHAPTER 46 : The Premiere

Days have passed and it was the night of the Premiere. I was called by Jimmy several times this morning to ask me to attend the premiere. I told him that I may not make it because I have work but he still insisted to drop me a dress at the house just in case I change my mind.

To go... or not to go...

I looked at myself in the mirror. I see sadness in my eyes. Sadness of Richard passing away. I missed him so much. Richard and I are the greatest of friends. That's why I know he understood me when I found a new love in Robert. Richard knows exactly what I want. But then again fate has taken its toll and we've come this.

I heard my phone buzzed again when I look at it, it was a message from Robert :

"Been anxiously waiting the whole day to see you. See you tonight, Princess! I love you! –Rob-"

A tear fell down my eyes upon reading Robert's text message. All of the happy memories came back to me and it made my heart skip. I am now sure about myself. I still love Robert. Yes, I got engaged to Richard but a part of me says the new love I've found with Robert is the right one. I will risk and be against all odds just to be with him. I know, I am so complicated but hey! That's the way I am. I didn't reply to his message.

I decided to take a shower and prepare myself. I will attend the premiere and see Rob. I fixed my hair and did a little make up to look presentable. I wore the dress that Jimmy gave me. It was a dark red dress just above the knee. Fit enough to give an accent to my voluptuous body. The dress fits perfectly to me. I decided to call Jimmy and tell him I am coming. He arranged transportation for me. I have a car to pick me up at 7pm.

I heard a car stop outside. I peek from my window and there it was! The car Jimmy got me to bring me to the premiere. This is it! A knock on the door... it was my mom telling me that the driver is already downstairs waiting for me.

I grabbed my purse and my phone then went downstairs. I was greeted by the chauffer and boarded the black Mercedez car. 45 minutes later, I was already on the venue. In between the travel time, I received several phone calls from Jimmy making sure that I am okay and will arrive on time. I also received a phone call from Robert but I just ignored it. I don't want him to know that I am coming. I even planned to just secretly go there. I don't want to walk with them on the red carpet. I don't want to create a scene.

The cars goes on a full stop. I didn't go down yet but instead rolled down the window. I saw them walking at the red carpet already. I saw the other casts waving at their fans. Fans started screaming and the cast did a pit stop to sign autographs. I swear I saw Robert look at where my car was parked but it was just a few seconds then they continued to walk towards the cinema. I was a bit relieved seeing all of them walking towards the cinema. Just in time when I got out of the car, I received a phone call from Jimmy. I told him that I am already outside. I told him my location and soon after 5 minutes, there was Jimmy. He walked towards me and gave me a warm tight hug.

"Thank you for coming, sweetie! You have no idea how happy I am! Come on!" – Jimmy then escorted me towards the cinema. I made sure that it will just be fast.

When I got in, Jimmy gave me my seat number. I was seated at the far left of the cinema 4 rows from the front. I was on the same row with some of our local celebrities here, business tycoons and politicians with their families. Geez! I only see them on the television!

After a few minutes the casts were called on stage one by one and when it was Robert's turn, my heart skipped a beat when I saw him coming up on stage. He was so happy and giddy. The fans screaming out loud! I was just smiling the whole time. I am just happy for him for all the success that he have right now. I think I saw Robert scan through the audience. Maybe he looking for me. After he delivered his speech and welcoming the guests, he stepped back and saw him got his phone out. I wasn't surprised when I receive a message from him :

"Hi honey, where are you? Did you come? I want to see you, please?"

I don't know if I will answer, but I did anyway.

"I'm here. Thanks for inviting me." – I texted back.

I saw him scanned his eyes through the crowd again and he called Jimmy. He whispered something and Jimmy went off the stage. Lights went out, a signal that the movie is about to begin. Everybody started to settle down on their places when I felt someone hold me in my arms.

"Hey baby girl! This way!" – It was Jimmy. He pulled me up from my seat and guided me towards a location I don't know. We finally stopped at the very first row of the cinema seats on the far right side. I sat on the empty seat. A few minutes after, I saw the casts one by one sit on the empty seats. I was greeted by the casts. Yeah, they know me as Robert's assistant. I was even hugged by Scarlett Johanson.

"I'll see you after party, okay? You have a lot of stories to share!" – she whispered then gave me a wink after. I just smiled to her and nodded.

There is still one empty seat on my left side. Then I saw Robert come, smiling at me. My heart keeps beating fast. He sat beside me and he held my hand then he whispered :

"Thank you for coming. I am so happy. I love you!" - he kissed me in my head and hugged me after. So tight, that h doesn't want to let me go. A single tear fell from my eyes, Robert wiped it. He smiled to me. God! I miss him terribly!

"You're going with me to the after party, okay?" – Robert saying while he hug me with his right arm, making me rest on his chest.

"Yeah, I will." – I answered back simply.

He never let me go and he just kiss me in the head again. He is just so sweet. My heart melts and just rested my head on his shoulders as the movie begins. |ml$