CHAPTER 37 : Time Out!

Robert's POV :

I can't take it that Nathalie is crying. She just had her break up with Richard, her boyfriend of 6 years. I know somehow that I was the reason of their break up. She risk everything for me, she loved me and chose me over Richard. I am such a jerk to feel this way. I pursued her, won over Richard and here I am, being a total idiot! Nathalie don't deserve to be hurt like this.

I tried to stop her when she stood up from the couch but she just walk away towards the bedroom. I need to do something. But I need to settle everything first with this f**cking doubts of mine. I will go back to Nathalie, sure and ready.

I walked towards our bedroom and saw her packing all her clothes. Shoving everything to her luggage. Wait, what is she doing? Geez! I am such an idiot!

Nathalie's POV :

I started packing all my clothes and shoving everything to my luggage. Making sure that nothing is left. I was busy packing my clothes when Robert came in. He sat on the bed. He is looking at me with confused look in his eyes. He tried to stop me by holding me on my waist. I stopped for a while.

"Rob, just let me go. We both need this. I'll stay at mom's house. " – I proceed on packing my clothes and after that I called the reception to get me a cab.

"Honey, don't leave me. I am sorry I am such an idiot." -Robert went to me and hugged me from the back, arms on my waist and squeezing me tight. I did not stop him. I am gonna miss this hug.

"I love you and always will." - I turn to face him and I gave him a tight hug and kiss on the cheeks. I then pulled away from the embrace.

I then went to Jimmy's room and talked to him. I was honest to him and told him what happened. He was sad and a bit mad with Robert.

"You were the best thing that ever happened to Robert. You light up his world. He did not even felt that with Susan even everybody thought that they were "Yin-Yang" but still you were a perfect fit for him. I don't know what happened to him. Don't worry, this insanity will soon end. Just let me talk to him. " – Jimmy to me. He was such a dear brother to me. I am going to miss him.

"We need time out..." – I say in between my sobs. God! I feel so hurt now!

"Please promise me baby girl that you will come back to work for us again. I am not going to get any replacement. We will be waiting for you, okay? – I just hug him back and kissed him on the cheeks. He said that they will fly tomorrow night anyway since there's no sense on staying here. And besides, they need to be back to finish filming the 2 pending movies. He will re-book the flight right away.

Suddenly I heard someone knock on Jimmy's door. There came Robert and behind him is the attendant from the hotel, ready to take my luggage. I went back to our room just next to Jimmy's with Robert and Jimmy following me from behind. I took my luggage and gave it to the attendant.

I gave my final hug to Jimmy and I looked to Robert with tears in my eyes.

"Goodbye Rob!" – I kissed him one last time. Honestly, I don't want to let him go but this is the right thing to do.

I walk away right away, not looking back at them. I walked faster than the usual and boarded the elevator. Approaching the hotel exit, I handed the hotel attendant his tip and then I boarded the cab. I gave the driver my address and he drove away. My tears won't stop. I called mom to let her know I am coming home and will stay there for a while. I will just talk to her about what happened when I get home.

--

I arrive home in less than an hour and was welcomed by my mom. I told her everything and she was so sad. I told her I am not so sure when or if ever I will come back and work for Robert. I think I will just let the time heal all wounds. I promise my mom I will find work here if I'm not going to go back to the U.S. I might work in the call center again. In the meantime, I need to take a rest. My heart needs to rest.