CHAPTER 48 : A Night of Passion

****WARNING : Mature / Explicit content for this chapter. If you are not comfortable on reading this, you may skip it. Sorry that I cannot really remove it. It's part of the spice of the story! Thanks! *****

–icebox_08-

Robert's POV :

She agreed to stay at our hotel room which made me happy. This is the way how it used to be. We will be sleeping again together in one bed! God! I miss her so much! No more lonely nights!

We arrived at the hotel and went straight to my room. I can feel that the alcohol already kicked in and I am a bit dizzy now. Nathalie was tipsy too! She took off her shoes when we were in the elevator and just laugh and giggle at the same time! She's so cute. She stares into my eyes and gave me kiss on the lips. I got turned on easily and pressed my body against hers. The elevator dinged and we went outside. I carried her bridal style while she continued to laugh and giggle like a 5 year old kid! I placed her down and I opened the door to my room. She walk straight to the bathroom taking off her clothes, leaving a trail. She took off her panties last. Then she went to the shower. I was so hesitant if I will follow her. I don't know if she is already prepared for this. I took off my tux until what's left is only my boxers. I am having a "hard on" already. I am getting excited. I decided to go for it!

I walked towards the bathroom door and slowly opened it. There, I saw the love of my life with all her glory! My heart skipped a beat when she turned her head towards the door and gave me a small smile from her luscious lips. It was my signal to get in and she continued to shower under the warm water.

I hugged her from behind and I felt she flinched a little but then relaxed and just leaned on my chest. I began running my hands in her naked body. Arms to her waist, to her breast and slightly squeezing it from time to time, then down to her inner thigh and then to her slit. I playfully touched her there and I heard her moan and leaned her head back to my chest. I can tell she is enjoying it. I carefully inserted my middle finger in her slit and played there. She's wet by now and I can feel her excitement. She then moved her hands to my crotch and grabbed my member which is now as hard as rock! She started to caress it gently, up and down. Gosh! I can't contain the intensity and passion! I reciprocate with a moan! We must have missed each other that much. She stopped and grab a shampoo and handed it to me. I started to wash her hair. She did the same thing too, turning around to face me giving me a soft head massage while she washes my hair. It creates an unexplainable sensation from within! She then grab the liquid bath soap together with a sponge and handed it over to me. I started to wash her all over her body, with every touch and on the sensitive parts, she bites her lips from time to time. It makes me more aroused that I want to take her right now. I washed her precious pearl as well leaving her a sensation when I tried to rub it with my fingers. She then washed me as well and made sure she rubs my member and clean it very well. Gosh! I never felt this much aroused before!

We both grabbed a towel and dried ourselves. But even before we can get out of the bathroom door, in one swift motion I carried her bridal style towards the bedroom. We were both naked. The only light in our room is the night stand. She was startled but then relaxed in my arms. I placed her in the middle of the bed. I hop on top of her.

"I love you, Nathalie! You don't know how much I missed you! I thought I'll be crazy not having you back but thank God, you came back!" – I started kissing her passionately. She did not say a word but she responded with a kiss. We made out for about 5 minutes then I decided to give her pleasure!

My kissed went down to her neck, to her breast. Staying there for a moment and licking and sucking her nipples. My other hand gently squeeze her breasts and she just moaned and blurted out:

"Shit!" – is all she can say! It turned me on more. Her hands are now on my head playing with my hair.

I went down further until I reached her now wet entrance. I started to lick it and suck it which made her back arch!

"Rob...shit... don't stop!" – she was almost screaming my name!

I continue to lick and suck her there and then inserted my index finger in and out. I played with her clits which made her hornier. I can feel the tension in her body because her walls were becoming tight!

To my surprise, she got up and turn us over. She is now at the top. She positioned herself on top of me but this time, we were on reverse. I still get to eat her and she gets to eat me! Shit! It was the horniest "69" sex position we ever had. We were like hungry animals! I am enjoying with every bit of a second when she lick me down there and pumping my member up and down! I felt that it's already time!

"Babe, I want you now! Please?" – Nathalie in her most seductive voice, begging for me to bang her right now! It was my cue, then I flipped her over with me on top and she on her all fours. Yeah! We're gonna do it DOGGIE STYLE!

She positioned herself and I checked her entrance. Flooding with her sweet juice! Fuck! I can't wait! I positioned my member to her entrance, teasing her a bit.

"Shit! Rob! Do me now!" – She blurted out

I smiled and started to thrust my member and we both moaned. I felt Nathalie adjusting herself to make me fit inside her. Then we got the rhythm, I started to pump and bang her in and out. Harder and deeper and faster. I whispered in her ears in between our breaths:

"Are you okay, hon? Am I hurting you? Just tell me so I could slow down" –I feel very horny for her at that time but I am also concerned of what she feels. I wanted to make sure that she likes what we are doing. This is the first time after so many months!

"Hmmm... yeah... it feels good Rob... don't stop... oh shit!" – is all she said as the room is filled with moans and dirty curses!

I held her waist tightly as i bang her hard making sure that she will feel me inside! She was screaming my name and I was screaming her name too! It was a night full of passion!

I can feel that she is near so we changed our position, I am still on top and i made her lie on her back and spread her legs. I began thrusting my member to her entrance and I heard her shrieked a little but then she bit her lips as a sign that she likes it. I started pumping in and out again... this time harder and much faster than our doggie. I started kissing her mouth and our tongues lashed. The air is full of lust and I can feel that I am about to explode. Just in time, as if we were thinking the same, she screamed :

"Ohhh...shit.. Rob! I am about to come... faster and harder... yeah.. ahhh!" – with that she held me tight and i can feel her nails scratching at my back! It will leave marks there for sure!

"Come for me baby... ah shit! I am about come too! Ahhhh... fuck!" – and with that, I banged her so hard several times then I exploded inside her. I can also feel her hot juice. I was perfect! I pumped several times more before I pulled out and lied down beside her. We were both panting and catching our breath! I spooned her and pulled her closed to me. My arms wrapped around her. She rested her head on my chest.

"Oh my gosh! It was amazing!" – I told Nathalie then I kissed her head.

"More of mind-blowing, Rob! God! I thought I will pass out for being so horny!" – she was laughing while saying this. I looked at her in the eyes and gave her a passionate kiss!

"I love you, Nathalie"

"I love you too, Robert!"

"Will you move in with me when we get back to L.A? I really want you to be with me all the time. I can't get through a day without you so please say Yes!?" – I popped the question to her.

And she was startled. She wasn't able to answer right away!

I am scared...