28~ We're Inside A Whale... Great...

Mira

A long, loud groaning sound came from this oddly shaped thing in the water some far distance from us. I stared in shock, not sure what it was.

"Did you guys hear that?" Zoro asked beside me.

"Yeah!" I shouted over the winds. "It's coming from that thing!" I pointed at it.

"Mira, I can't see through all the clouds and mist!" He came back with as he squinted his eyes to see what I was seeing.

"It might just be weird landforms!" Nami suggested.

"I don't know..." I stared harder at the large mass. "I don't think landforms sound like a dying animal and are supposed to be in the middle of the water!"

"You're just seeing things," Zoro said beside me as he wrapped his arm around me. "There's nothing to worry about!"

"Nami-san!" Sanji yelled down from above. "I see a mountain ahead!"

"A mountain?!" She called back to him. "That's not possible!"

"Told you I wasn't seeing things!" I said over my shoulder to her. "And you didn't believe me." I poked Zoro's stomach, to which he grumbled in return.

"It's really there!" Sanji said back to Nami. "Mira isn't seeing things! There really is something ahead of us! I'm a little shocked she saw it first!"

"Who cares!" Luffy laughed. "Go! Don't stop!"

"After passing the Twin Capes, there should be nothing but open ocean!" Nami's voice quivered a bit.

"Well, there's definitely something there!" I stated once more. The mist suddenly cleared up and all of our mouths fell open.

"Oh crap!!" We all screamed in unison.

"It's not a mountain!" Sanji cried out as he clung onto the rope ladder.

"It's a black wall!!" Luffy said in a panic as he held his hat down tighter.

"No it's not!" Nami's whole body shook when she spoke.

"Then what is it?!" Sanji nearly lost his grip. Zoro and I took a few steps back, trying to put distance between us and the railing.

"I-I-I-it's a whale!" Usopp ran around in circles in the bird's nest.

"Ah, shit!" I dug my nails into Zoro's arms. "We're gonna be crushed into a million pieces! We're coming in too fast!" I screamed just as the whale let out another ear splitting cry. The whole ship quaked as the nearly visible sound waves bashed against it.

"What're we gonna do?!" Usopp began to panic even more as tears streamed down his eyes.

"Shall we fight?" Luffy, are you freaking serious right now?!

"Idiot!" We all shouted at him. "There's no way we can fight that!" Nami added.

"B-b-b-but our path is blocked!" Usopp stammered. "What're we gonna do?!"

"Hold on!" I focused to Sanji. "If it looks like a wall from this close, then where are it's eyes?!"

"You're right!!" I looked back to the whale. "This thing must be so huge, we can only see one side of it!"

"Sanji, Mira, you guys might be on to something!" Nami glanced between the two of us. "It's possible that it might not have noticed us!"

"But unless we do something, we'll run into it!" Zoro interjected. His eyes suddenly widened a bit and looked up to Usopp. "Oi! We can go through on the left! Port! Hard to port!"