One Piece Christmas Special! (2013)

A/N: Sorry...this isn't an update. I'm just really in the Christmas mood and I thought, "Why not spread some holiday cheer in 'Neko Pirate!?'" So, here I am, having Mira enjoy Christmas.

-M12

---------------

I woke up and stretched. Today is a great day. Wonder what the rest of the crew is up to... I got up from my cot and slipped on some clothes for the day before heading up to the deck. What I saw made me wanna go back to bed.

Garland and lights were strung all over the railing and on the masts. Glass ornaments hung from each loop in the garland and shimmering tinsel was everywhere. What looked like fake snow decorated the edges of the deck and up the stairs. Wreaths were fastened to the windows and a huge red bow was tied to the end of Luffy's perch.

What. The. Hell. Is. Going on?!?!?!?!

"Mira!" I looked up and saw Nami in the crow's nest stringing lights. "Merry Christmas!" She laughed giddily.

Huh?

"Mira!" I glanced over my shoulder and saw Sanji carrying a ton of food on his arms and head. "Merry Christmas!" What?

"Oh! Mira!" Usopp came up from below deck holding a ton of wrapped boxes. "Merry Christmas!" Eh?

"Merry Christmas, Mira." Zoro ruffled my hair and scratched behind my ears briefly. I shook my head and stared after him as he sat down and leaned against a barrel with a bow attached to it. Zoro had swapped his black bandana for a red and green striped one.

"MIRA!!!!!!" I was suddenly tackled by Luffy. "Merry Christmas, Mira!"

Ok, I've had enough. I pushed Luffy off me. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!?!"

There was silence. No one dared to speak. Nami climbed down from the nest and stood beside me. "Mira, what do you mean?"

I took a deep breath. "I mean, what are you guys doing?"

"Mira, it's Christmas!" I turned and saw Sanji hanging something above the door to the kitchen. "The one time of year I can get free kisses from lovely ladies..." Hearts replaced his eyes.

"I'm never walking that way again..."

"Mira, don't listen to him!" I turned back to Nami. "Christmas is the time of year where all pirates take a day off to celebrate the time they have with their crew and exchange gifts and wait for gifts from Santa!"

"Tch!" Zoro scoffed. "Santa's not real."

Nami swelled up and puffed out her chest. "He is too! Just you watch! He's gonna give us all presents and you're gonna get coal 'cause you don't believe in him!" All he did was shrug.

I cocked my head to the side, one ear standing up and one laying flat. "What's Christmas? I mean, seriously..."

Nami suddenly went stiff as a board. She made jerked movements as she turned to look at me. She had a look of pure shock on her face. "W-what did you say?"

"What is Christmas?" I repeated. Zoro bellowed with laughter.

"Mira-chan!" I was suddenly spun around, Sanji holding my shoulders. "How can you not know what Christmas is?! The most wonderful time of year?!"

I shook my head. "I've never had a Christmas." It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I saw Nami turn as white as a sheet at what I said.

Then something snapped in her. "Men! It is now our mission to give Mira the best Christmas ever! Sanji!"