15~ Reaching the Island for an Epic Battle

Mira

"So!" I shouted over the waves and monster cow. "Who knows how to stop this thing?!"

"Nope!" Sanji responded while Yosaku whimpered.

"Beats me!" Luffy shouted joyously from his perch.

"Awesome!" I laughed. This is going to be interesting... We're sailing at top speed, strapped to a huge monster cow, who has huge lumps on its head, because it's afraid of us. Honestly, I kinda feel sorry for it. Luffy and Sanji hit it with their full force. Luffy, because he didn't the food to be taken, and Sanji because he claimed it was going to take his arm as well.

Now, it's terrified of them. I sighed and began walking along the edge of the boat, holding on tightly as we bounced along the waters. Once I reached the back of the boat, I sat and clung on tightly. As I sat there, I thought back to the voice. Who was that? How do they know me? How did they even talk to me?!

This is so confusing... I felt like I knew that voice... knew that person... knew that woman. Who is she? I swore to myself that I would find her. But first, I gotta try something. I cleared my mind again and opened my hearing, just like when I heard the voice enter my mind. Soon, even those noises were blocked out by my concentration.

Now to test my theory.

"Hello?" I called in my mind. "Is someone there?"

There was silence for the longest time. I was about to open my mind and become aware again when the same voice filled my mind. "Mira..."

"Who are you?" I asked them.

Silence. Then, "I cannot say..."

"Why?"

"I promised." She responded.

This was confusing me even more. "To whom?"

Silence.

"Hello?" Silence. I sighed and blinked, letting the sounds and smells flood me. My stomach suddenly lurched as I felt I was about to be sick. I felt like my stomach and I were flying! I looked down to calm my stomach and saw trees instead of water...

Holy shit!!!! We're flying!!! We're really flying!! I stood and ran back to the front. Luffy was laughing hysterically while Sanji and Yosaku were holding onto the railing as tight as possible. I made it up to the front and saw we were heading right for a field.

I conked Luffy on the head. "What the hell did you do?!"

He flinched and looked at me. "I didn't do anything!" He looked back out ahead of us. "Hm? Ah! Zoro!"

Zoro? I gasped through my teeth. "Look out!" I shouted as he just stood there, frozen in place. We crashed right into him and slid across the field, tearing it apart. Luffy pulled him onto the boat just before we slammed into the side of a cliff, the boat shattering on impact.

The force of the crash had thrown us in every which way, but I was halfway trapped under some of the rubble.

"Landing successful..." I heard Luffy mutter.

"Successful!?" I shouted and tried to crawl out from under the destroyed ship. "We could have been killed!" I finally managed to climb out and flop onto the ground. "And let me tell you, death isn't fun..."

"What the hell... are you guys doing?!" Zoro shouted at us as he shot out of the wreckage.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asked as he dusted himself off. "We're here to get Nami. Have you still not found her?" He thought for a quick second. "Oh yeah! And what about Jonny and Usopp?"