Chapter 332: Cutting Ties Was More Beneficial

However, calling Seulgi would also alert Lisa.

Meeting Mingyu was quite a coincidence.

Under Mingyu’s instructions, the receptionist didn’t interrogate Jennie and let her go upstairs.

Jennie arrived at the top floor where Lisa was. Seulgi was coming out of the meeting room to get some documents. When he saw Jennie, he said in surprise, “Little jen…”

“Shh. Is Lisa in a meeting?”

“Yes, I’ll talk to Master Manoban right away.”

“No need, I’ll just wait for him in the office.”

Seulgi was hesitant, but he dared not disobey Jennie.

Jennie pushed open Lisa’s office door and walked in.

Seulgi took the documents and left.

She scanned the huge office. The last time she was there, she had not paid much attention to it. This time, she realized that this office was really cold to the extreme. It was decorated in black, white, and gray, and looked very clean. However, Lisa had actually placed a photo album on his desk.

Jennie glanced at it. It was a picture of her. She did not know when it was taken, but it showed her sleeping.

She narrowed her eyes. The ends of her eyes were long and narrow. Her long eyelashes were as calm as a butterfly’s, and her face was pink and filled with serenity and peace. There was also a hint of satisfaction and laziness in her gaze.

Looking at the bed and background in the photo, Jennie suddenly remembered when the photo was taken.

Wasn’t this how she looked after she fell asleep on her birthday? It was also the night she had taken the initiative to break the taboo with Lisa.

Lisa looked like a gentleman on the outside, but who would have thought that he would secretly take such a photo while she was asleep?

Jennie pursed her lips and looked at the computer.

The screen was still locked with her photo, but this time, it was a photo of her on stage. A beam of light was falling over her, as if the entire world’s light was on her.

Jennie had never seen this photo before. From the angle of the photo, it must have been taken by Lisa himself.

How much fanaticism was concealed beneath his cold exterior?

Jennie looked at the rest of his things. Other than the stuff related to her, everything else in the room was still cold, black, white and gray. Only the items related to Jennie were passionate, radiant and warm.

Jennie reached out and placed the bottles of essential oil she had made into his drawer.

The bottles were filled with different formulas of essential oil. The scent was very faint and would spread through the air.

Most of them had a calming effect for Lisa’s bi-polar.

The truth was that Lisa’s mental state was becoming more and more stable.

She had just finished arranging the bottles when a message came in on WeChat.

“Little ancestor, do you still have the essential oil from last time? Can you provide a little more? [Blinking.jpg, acting cute.jpg, rolling.jpg, press your palms together.jpg, kneeling down and begging.jpg].”

Jennie took a look. “I don’t have much.”

“That’s good, that’s good. [Happy.jpg]! Then, should I send someone to get it, or will my little ancestor send it to me?”