Chapter 12

"Oh Lillian, my beautiful baby girl!" My mother cried and leaned on the man next to her for support.

My eyes grew wide. I never thought I see my family again. I never thought they wanted to see me. I was told they didn't want me anymore.

"Oh, uh hi." I said awkwardly. I looked at Landon for help but his eyes were on the boy next to the couple.

He had a dark complexion. He was a tall as EJ. He didn't look familiar, but his eyes were getting very familiar with my body. His eyes roamed me with out same, and stopped on certain parts of my body. They lingered on my curves and my chest.

Landon took a step forward. All the muscles in he body tight with fury. I knew it was because no one has ever looked at me in front of Landon in a disrespectful manner like this man just did.

"I suggest you take your eyes off my Luna before I take them away for you pup." My Landon growled out.

I stepped up to his side and let my hand go under the back of his shirt. I let my nails lightly graze his back. I kept it slow and unnoticeable to anyone but us.

However, all eyes were on my action when Landon let out a growl that wasn't from anger. It was a growl filled with desire.

I pulled Landon down so I could whisper in his hear.

"Alpha Landon," Landon tensed when I called him by his title letting out another growl, "let's hear them out before you go wolf on them." I was very careful with my words knowing that his wolf was very close to the surface. I used his title knowing it would appease his wolf.

Landon looked me in the eye. They were completely black. I saw that here was a hint of red around his pupil. It was something I never noticed until this moment.

His hand came up to my face,  and he slowly moved my hair behind my neck. His eyes were glued to his mark on my neck. His fingers slowly traced it. My body shuddered and I was now very aware we were not alone. The whole room had gone silent allowing me to calm him down.

His arms came around my waist and picked me up, so he could press his face in my neck without having to bend down. My feet dangled in the air because of our height difference.

He breathed my sent in deeply and I went into his mind to see what his wolf was thinking.

Mate. She has our scent. Mine.

Yes, I have your sent because I'm yours. You have marked me as yours. I know that and now they do too, so there is no reason to rip someone's eyes out.

He carefully set me on the ground, and I was able to see his eyes were back to their normal color of beautiful darkness.

"Well, that was exciting. Wouldn't you agree Landon?" Chloe said shaking her head.

*****+

All seven of us were now in Landon's office. Landon sat in his chair behind his desk and demanded that I sit with him. So I was now occupying his lap while Chloe and EJ leaded on the wall. The strangers took a seat in the three chairs that were places in front of his dest.

My eyes drifted over to the strange boy. His eyes were glued on the window. There was something awfully familiar about him. I cleared my throat and his eyes went to mine.

"What is your name?" I asked him

"You don't remember me?" He asked. His eyes tented with sadness.

"Do not take it personally. I remember very little of my past. I shut it out a long time ago." I told him in a gently voice trying not to offend anyone.