Chapter 2

"I know this big headed nigga did not just call me a bitch" Jordye stated in her head. She could've said it out loud to dismiss Chancellor, but she knew it wouldn't work. Her problems would just become worse if she talked back like she wanted so she just tried to ignore him.

"I know you hear me!" Chancellor spoke again. Jordye still didn't say a word to the boy. Before she even knew it he walked off in the direction of his seat, but not before mumbling the words, "Stupid ass bitch."

Although, everyone in the school seemed to look at her in disgust, Chancellor was the one that hated her the most. You see, the guy that was killed was the uncle to Chancellor so you can tell the type of connection and tension between him and Jordye.

Jordye was actually a cool, trill girl at heart. She just didn't have the exterior to match. She loved all the latest fashion trends, music, movies, etc. On the contrary, no one ever bothered asking her what she liked. Every time she tried to dress cool, people shamed her for it.

Before she knew it, the school day was over. Jordye began to walk down the hall to the main door exit. She had her headphone game on point this time as she continued. All of a sudden she felt a tap on her shoulder, it was Chancellor.

Before she could process why he was touching her or why he was even making any connection with her, she came in contact with the feeling of cold and wetness from head to toe. Chancellor just threw a Cookout milkshake all over her. Laughter began filling the small space as she rushed off to the restroom to try and clean herself up.

After attempting to clean her clothes she went to the principal's office only to hear the dreadful words, "Jordye, I've already spoken with the young man and he said it was an accident. There is nothing I can do."

With the smack of her teeth, she began to slowly walk home. This time her earbuds blasted her favorite song.

"... Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye. / Tell these fuck niggas how you been. / You been crossin' our minds, niggas talk down every now and then. / On the side, who gave em style 9 times out of 10? / It was Flacko, Jodye, Flacko, Jodye
Flacko, Jodye, Flacko, Jodye..."

The song by A$AP Rocky, always gave her a quick confidence booster. She could always relate to the words. Niggas do always talk down on her. Plus, you might as well say that he is saying her name in it since they're so similar. Jodye, Jordye.

Home

Jordye tried to run up the stairs so her mother wouldn't see her in that state. However, she was too late.

"Jordye, what in the hell happened to your hair and clothes?"

"Shit." Jordye mumbled to herself before turning on her heels to face her mother with concern filling her pupils.