Not Quite The Beginning

"They say I was baptized in dirty water. By the hands of the devil himself..." I rolled over to answer my phone.
"Hello?"I grunt into the phone.
"Lindy!"Britney exclaims through the phone. "Are you still coming to visit your favorite sister?"
"My only sister,"I correct her.
"Lindy, don't be a party pooper!"
"I was up until three this morning working Britt,"I reply,"I'll be there in the morning. I'm catching a plane tonight."
"Me and Brian will be at the airport in the morning,"she says before hanging up. I sigh and roll over trying to get more sleep, but of course I can't go back to sleep. I get out of bed and grab some clothes out of my dresser.

While I'm waiting on my flight, my phone starts to ring, "They say I was baptized in dirty water. By the hands of the devil himself..."
"Hey,"I answer.
"What's up, Little Lin?" Brian booms thorough the other end.
"Little Lin is waiting on her flight,"I giggle.
"I wanted to warn you before you get here about our guests that'll be in Tyler's house,"Brian says, but I hear my flight being called.
"I've got to go," I say hanging up, and I walk to my flight.

When I board the plane, Brantley Gilbert is in the seat next to mine. I smile at him and then put my hood on my head after he smiled back.
"You're not scared to associate with me are you?"he chuckles gruffly. I look away biting my lip, but I don't want him to think I'm avoiding him. I turn to him taking off my hood.
"Lindsay, I'm sorry about last time,"B say, but all I can do is nod. I pull out my book and my glasses. I put on my glasses and start reading my book.
I read for about an hour, and when I turn back around to face BG he's out like a light. I giggle and put up my book; I take a selfie of me sitting beside him while he's sleeping.i sent the picture to Brian and Britney. I, then, lay my chair back and go to sleep.

"Lindsay,"I hear a familiar voice as I'm lightly shaken awake. I look up to see Brantley Gilbert; I want to scream, but I know it'll aggravate him. I was sleeping on BG's shoulder.
"Sorry,"I giggle nervously as I sit up.
"We're in Georgia,"he says as we both stand up, and he grabs both of our bags.
"Thank you,"I say as I put my backpack on, and walk off the plane. When I walk into the airport, Brian and Britney are waiting for me.
"Hey girl!"Britney says as she brings me into a tight hug. When Britney lets me go, Brantley and Brian are standing behind me talking.
"I'm going to head down to baggage claim,"I say walking away. Soon I hear footsteps right behind mine.
"Wait up Lindsay,"Brantley says as he catches up,"those little legs surely move speedy quick." We walk in silence for a while because I don't want to bombard him in any way.
The silence was broken by him saying,"You look different."
"Yeah,"is all I say, and I know I seem rude to him. I just don't want him to know I still have feelings for him.
"You're headed to Tyler's right?"he asks.
"Yeah," I smile.

At Tyler's house, I walk in and get consumed by a bear hug.
"I love you, too, Ty,"I squeak.
He chuckles,"It's been so long Little Lin."
"We finally got her down here,"Brian says as Tyler lets me go, and they high five their accomplishment.
"Hey Lin,"Hayley says as she brings me in for a light, gentle hug, and then Britney joins the hug.
"The blonde-tourage is back!"the boys cheer in unison. The guys walk outside to start grilling, and we girls go upstairs to pick out our outfits.
"So are you still with David?"Hayley smirks in hopefulness.
"No, he cheated on me, so I left his ass in the dirt. Literally, I left him lying in the dirt after I tased him." The girls get really quiet with concerned looks taking over their faces.
"Please tell me you didn't bring the taser,"Britney says before I laughed.
"Of course, I didn't. I couldn't have gotten through security with it."
"So there's going to be a lot of bachelors here tonight,"Hayley changes the subject.
"Don't do this... I don't want anyone. Honestly, I have to go home in a week. I don't want some halfway Romeo that's not going to care about me when I get home."
"You have to get back out there,"Britney smirks,"plus you've already made friends with BG."
"He's a famous singer and I a-"
"Lindsay,"Hayley cut me off,"remember who you're talking to."