The Truth of Everything

When I wake up sweating, I'm still tied to a chair in David's basement. So I'm not dead, and Brantley still doesn't know I'm here. I start to cry, but there's no point because I'm just tiring myself out. I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember that dream. I guess it was my safe haven after David raped me, but even my dreams aren't friends anymore. If I ever see Brantley again, I'll never let him go. I would give everything to be in Brantley's arms because I know he actually loves me.

*Brantley POV*

"BG!! OH MY GOD!!"I hear girls scream from the crowd as soon as I walk on stage.
"Nice to have you BG,"the spokes host of this stupid show said.
"It's nice to be here,"I smile as I sit on the couch.
"Where's your little lady friend?"Emily Stagger asks curiously.
"She had to go to her home town for a couple of weeks for family business,"I try to keep a smile, but I know I'm failing when her smile falls.
"I heard she's Brian Kelley's talented little sister,"Emily continues,"is it true."
"She's very talented,"I growl on accident. Then her director walks over and whispers in her ear.
"We have someone wanting to video chat with you BG. Is that okay?"
"Yeah."
When they flip the screen on, the first thing I see is Lindsay's face. I can instantly feel a smile on my face.
"Hey, darlin. How's Florida?"I spit out before realizing something's wrong with her posture and expression.
"I wouldn't know,"she responses quickly and without any emotion.
"What is wrong?"
"I love you, Brantley,"she says before the screen changes to a guy sitting in a little office.
"Hey BG. I'm David. I'm sure Lindsay has told you about me. Well I'll give you a week to get that money for me. If you don't know what I'm talking about check your email."
"IF YOU HURT HER I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!" I roar now standing in front of the couch and pointing my finger at the screen.
"In the mean time, I'm going to go have a little fun with her,"he said before he cut off the camera.