Loving One Another

(I was asked for a dirty chapter. So here it is. sorry if its not good.)

With Brantley on tour for months at a time and with all his interviews, the house has been really quiet. I feel like I'm starting to lose myself. This time Sylo staid home with me, but he mopes around when he knows I'm leaving work. You can tell he misses his dad. I try to watch all of Brantley's interviews on the tv and listen to them on the radio, but it doesn't always work because of my job. He's supposed to be home Friday, but sometimes it doesn't happen. I sit on the couch with Sylo. I pat my lap and he scoots closer so I can pet him.

*BG POV*

After I finish my interview in Florida, I fly back to Georgia. Of course, it's eleven thirty when we land in Georgia. I grab my stuff and drive straight home. I miss my girl and Sylo so much. I've been gone entirely too long. I hope she misses me as much as I miss her. I pull into the driveway at exactly midnight. All the lights are off in the house, and when I open the door to the house it's completely silent inside. I lock the door and silently creep up the stairs. I walk to Sylo's room and he's sound also, so I walk to mine and Lindsay's room. She's laying on her side facing away from me playing on her phone. I crawl into bed and kiss her neck.

*Lindsay's POV*

I roll over quickly dropping my phone.
"Brantley!"I say wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"Hey babygirl,"he says kissing my neck again,"I love when you wear my shirt,"he says ripping off the shirt,which was the only thing I was wearing. He trails kisses down to my breasts and then takes one in his mouth and the other in his hand.
"I missed you too,"I moaned. I unbutton his pants trying not to get in his way. He pulls off his shirt within seconds. He goes further down and kisses up and down my legs before sticking his tongue in my entrance and using his thumb to play with my clit. I moan again without control. He trails kisses back up my body lingering at my breasts again. I flip us over so I can take him in my mouth and give him pleasure. He groans before I move back up and kiss him. I sit on him pushing him through my entrance and slowly riding him to tease him and myself. He then lays me down and pumps into me a few good times while I claw his back and bite his neck. Then he flips me over. I hold onto the headboard as he holds on to my breasts and pushes back into my entrance before giving us both the most pleasurable time we've ever had.