The Truth or Not?

*Lindsay POV*

I get awaken by Brantley; he had jumped awake from his sleep. I sit up and rub his his naked back and lay my sleepy head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry I woke you," is all he says before standing up and putting on his sweatpants. I watch him stalk across our hotel room; he walks out on the balcony leaving the door wide open. I'm sure that that was my cue to go to the balcony with him. I stood up and put on Brantley's shirt while I walked out of the French doors. Instead of sitting in one of the chairs at the table on the balcony, I sat on the floor beside Brantley's foot leaning my back against the balcony wall.
"I shot him,"he grunts.
"You didn't have a choice,"I say as I look at him, but his gaze is out into the open sky.
"He was going to shoot you,"he growls.
"But you didn't let him,"I say rubbing his leg.
"I did, Lindsay,"he looks down at me.
"What?"I ask confused.
"You're dead Lindsay,"he replies.
"If I was dead, I would survive jumping off the building,"I say standing in a chair at the end of the balcony.
"You didn't move from the floor." I close my eyes and jump off the balcony. I hit the ground on my feet... my feet? Five stories down and I landed on my feet? I close my eyes and think about what Brantley said. When I open my eyes, I'm back beside Brantley.
"IM DEAD!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.