This is it... :(

Brantley was surprised when Momma Becky and I planned a movie night at his house. Especially since most of the people we know are here. Now, everyone is sitting here watching the newest Marvel movie, but I am so nervous because I have to tell Brantley the news my doctor gave me. I don't want to hurt him, but rather I leave or I stay it'll still hurt. I look up to see the movie is over; I get so nervous and have to run to the bathroom. I hear big heavy boots against the floor and know immediately that it's Brantley. I don't have time to lock the door because I already have my head in the toilet throwing up.

"Babe, are you alright?" he says leaning down and rubbing my back.

"Brantley," I say with tears in my eyes not wanting to bare the news.

"It's okay," he says.

"I," I get out before having to throw up again.

Later that night after I brushed my teeth, showered, and Brantley had put me in bed, Brantley gets into bed. I rub his chest and kiss his neck. He stops me and holds me close.

"Babygirl, you aren't up for that."

"Please," I pout. He chuckles, but shakes his head no. I pull at his sweatpants, but he quickly shoos my hand away.

"I was just watching you throwing up in the bathroom. You are not in the right condition to be doing naughty girl things."

"Brantley Keith! Why can't you just let me love you?!" I cry out rolling over.

The next morning, Brantley brings me coffee to bed, but he didn't know I was in the bathroom throwing up again.

"That's it we are going to the doctor," Brantley says sounding sincerely concerned.

"I've been to the doctor. I have cancer, Brantley. That's why my body killed our baby. It all was my fault, but I want you to live your life and have a family," I say grabbing his hands and trying to smile.