Surprise.

As I walk down the isle I realize that no matter what anyone thinks, me and B are meant to be together. We've been through everything together, and I want to spend the rest of my life with this man. He's truly my everything. He's everything I've ever wanted. How did I get this lucky? Brantley's crying as he watches me walk down the isle. When I finally reach him, he wipes his eyes.
"You're my everything and I'm ready to tell the whole world,"he whispers.

After the wedding, we go back to Brantley's house to have a cookout. I change into a sundress with flowers and bright colors. I sit in a chair on the patio with a beer in my hand. I watch as our families mingle and share stories.
"Melissa,"Mom says as she walks over,"you are the most beautiful bride I had ever seen. If only your father could have seen you."
I sigh,"I'm sure he's too busy on the other side of the country."
"Don't be like that,"mom hissed.
"It's the most important day of my life, yet in my life he is not for any of those moments." I walk away from her without another word.
"Melissa,"Momma Becky, Brantley's mom, called born the balcony. When I look up, I see her waving for me to come up. She's up there with Some of the girls and Sylo. Of course, he's a ladies man like his dad used to be. I walk inside and upstairs before walking into the guest room.
"Hey would you rather a ocean blue, rose pink, or pearl white dress?"Tessa asks.
"How about all of them? Anyways why are you packing for me?"I ask.
"Orders from the boss man,"Tessa giggles.
"He doesn't want to tell you where you're going,"Becky smiles.
"Alright then I'll leave you to it,"I smile. When I walk out, Brantley pulls me into his arms and whispers in my ear, "I love you so much, wife."
"As my husband I love you so much! But as my best friend I'll love you forever."