Creeper or Rapist?

*I just wanted to show you how I picture David in my head, so here's a little David time. I love all my characters even the ones that are the worst because they have a part in my story so in a way they complete it!*

*David POV*

I write an email to this famous asshole because I don't want Lindsay; I just want the money. Lindsay was never important to me and neither is Sasha. She may not be a natural red head, but she's still fire in bed. So I'm either going to get my money and ruin that asshole and Lindsay's lives or I'm going to shoot Lindsay through that pretty little head of hers.
"Master,"Sasha says coming around the corner in nothing but a thong on.
"Yes, my little devil?"I ask.
"You don't really like that blonde, do you?"she purrs as she climbs into my lap.
"Of course not,"I breath on her neck before kissing it. She pulls my shirt off and pulls off my sweatpants. I pull her back in my lap and slide a finger into her slit after moving her thong to the side.
"More daddy more,"she whines. So I add another finger and jam them into her. She moans as I tease her some more. I lick up her thigh and then lick her slit with rough urgency. Finally, I stick my little guy in her slit and start pounding into her. After we both come, I flip her over and stick it in her butt. I get her on her knees and pull her hair as I pump into her.
"I can't take anymore,"she whines.
So I pull out and slap her ass before throwing her against the wall. I stick it back in her ass and start pumping again.
"It's starting to hurt,"she cries so I pull her hair and pump even harder. When I finish teaching her a lesson, I pull out and throw her on the bed.

I walk down to the basement.
"Lindsay,"I smirk,"you wanna show me if you're still as good as a porn star?"
"Stay away from me David!"she spat at me. I just chuckled.