Is this the beginning of the end?

"Lindsay," Brantley nudged me gently, " I made you breakfast." I slowly wake up and smell a lot of strong scents. I open my eyes to see that Brantley has brought me eggs, bacon, and toast, but I start feeling very uneasy.
" I'll be right back,"I said getting up and running to the bathroom before grabbing my hair. I fall to my knees just in time to throw up in the toilet. Brantley comes in and sits behind me quickly relieving me by holding my hair for me.
When I'm done getting sick, Brantley softly asks me," Are you feeling alright baby girl?"
"I feel fi-,"I get out before getting sick again.
"You don't feel like your running a fever and you don't look too pale," he observes aloud.
"I'll be fine. It's probably just a virus."
"If you're not better by Friday, you're going to the doctor," Brantley threatens.
"I'm fine. I know that I'll be better by Friday. Plus I don't want to stress you out before you go to Nashville."
"I'm not going until I know you're better."
"I think I'm going to lay back down," I sigh knowing that B meant what he said. I stand up slowly and walk back to bed as I lay down.

"Melissa, you have to tell him,"Momma Becky says.
"I don't want to worry him," I shake my head.
"He needs to know when he gets back. He can comfort you, and darlin you can't handle it by yourself."
"Momma B, he wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment, and I don't want him too."
"It's not guaranteed, but neither is love and y'all are just fine."
"Alright, I'll tell him when he gets back."
On the tv, Brantley is at the Grand Ole Oprey, and he still wears his hat over his eyes. He was upset that I couldn't go, yet I stopped getting sick and I'm now just weak. Momma B has been taking care of me while he's away.
Sylo walks in wanting to sit with me, so I pat the chair. He jumps in the chair and lays with me. He's been more lovey with me than usual these past couple of weeks.