The Problem

I roll over reaching for B, but he's not there. My eyes shoot open looking quickly around the room, yet there is still no sign of Brantley. I get up, and slowly walk downstairs. I see Brantley sitting at the island in the kitchen with his teeth clenched as he stares at the laptop. I approach him gently and rub his jawline with my finger before kissing his cheek.
"What's wrong, B?"I ask softly. He doesn't answer; he just looks over at me, and I instantly know it's something like the note and picture I got last night.
I sigh,"B, what is it?"
"I got an email saying that you're his girl and the promise ring he sent was the one he was gonna give you the night you dumped him. What ring?"he says angrily. I walk to the closet and get the box handing it to him.
"Who is it from?"
"It doesn't say,"he growls as he looks at the picture, letter, and ring.
"B,"I say rubbing his shoulder,"just calm down. We can make a police report, and we'll go from there."

(I'm sorry it's short and it took so long for me to post it. But I have been babysitting everyday and I had a date last night so I've been a little distracted. I'll get back on my game soon! Love you guys and thank you so much for reading this!! :* <3 )