Unpredictable

Hey! this is my first story! Hope you like it! On the right  >>>>>>>>>> is a picture of Landon! I will try to post a picture of each character on every chapter! Thanks! ENJOY!!!!! @(^O^)@ << Koala!

 Landon:

It started out fun. On a warm, misty night with my friends Isabell, Caster, and Sarah; we danced at a party down by the giant forest we usually always go in. We all partied under the dark foliage of tall pine trees and black berry bushes. My boyfriend, Jake, slow danced with me. I lightly lay my head on his relaxed, broad shoulders.

"Hey, Landon." Jake said soothingly.

"Yeah?" I smiled dreamily, looking up at him.

he quickley kissed my lips. I kissed back and we made out under the night sky, the stars shining. His tonge ran over my bottom lip, pleading for entrance to my mouth. I opened my mouth and we locked lips.  he put his hands on my waiste. I felt his hands trail across the belt of my jeans. Then he felt the hem of my shirt.  Out of the corner of my eye, Caster sat jittery on a bench while a guy I had never seen before cuddled close to her. She was constantly checking her flip-phone. Her black, long hair lay twisted onto her shoulder. I knew for a fact we were all just a little bit to drunk, a couple of seventeen year olds. Isabell was dancing strangely beside the drink table and Sarah was making out with a boy.

"Landon?" Jake said.

"yes..." I mumbled as I kissed his neck tenderly.

"Do you want to...Go back into the bushes over there if you know what I mean?  Where no one can see us?" He grinned charmingly.

"Hell yes, boy." I said drowsily.

We ran over behind some bushes giggling and tipsy. He unzipped my jeans and I pulled off his shirt. He kissed me pasionitly. He tried to pull off my shirt but I restrained him. He was to strong. he forced me down, staring down at me.  Then he started trying to pull off all my clothes.

"Jake! what are you doing? Let me up!" I laughed.

he wouldn't let me. He looked at me with a hunger in his eyes and I actually began to worry. He put his hands on my legs and I gasped.

"JAKE, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." I yelled.

He didn't stop. He grabbed my neck. I couldn't scream, but his hand was making a deep mark on my neck.

Sarah:

The strangers tonge went in my mouth and I pulled back.

"Don't get to freaky, bad boy.." I grinned, lifting my eyebrow.

I ran my hand through my light blond hair. We started to kiss again and I went ontop of him as we sat on the bench. he kissed down my neck.  Suddenly there was a high pitched scream. I pushed him off of me.

"What the hell was that...?" I muttered.

Caster looked over at me with a look of fear and strangness in her eyes. She'd been through a lot.

"I don't think it was anything." She siad.

I shrugged and the boy kissed me again. I think he was around twenty maybe. Suddenly another scream, this time it was a long, loud, shriek of fear.

Isabell listened to the scream, then sprinted into the forest and me and Caster ran after her.

"Isabell, slow down!" Caster yelled, as we dodged roots and tree branches.

Finally, we ran into a black berry bush where Landon was getting up. Her dirty blond hair was all ruffled, her shirt was torn up, and she had scratches on her. She struggled to zip up her pants.

"What happened!?" Isabell screamed.

Landon looked down at herself woosily.

"I tripped." She said.

I had a feeling she didn't really remember what happened to her. A look of sick guilt and fear plastered her face. I worried deeply.

"Come on, lets get home now." I said urgently.

"Okay, well, I'll drive." Caster smiled drunkly.

"NO WAY!" I laughed.

"We're walking...!"

So we headed threw the forest.