Chapter 17.

Hey !!! This story is almost over!! I will have an epilogue though! I wanna get this over so then I can start: My Feelings Are All Messed Up. Then I will finish Death By Power and start on: No Name. (thats actually what its called LOL!) Please Vote/comment/ and fan!!! This is dedicated to my Eladoodle cuz I know she reads this!! :D

goldie523 <3

RECAP:  "I'm his sister"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landon:

My jaw dropped as those words left Casters mouth with such ease. The police man raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" He faltered.

"I said, I'm his sister."  She repeated with distaste.

"Why did you not tell us sooner!? You live with him, for goodness sake!" The police man exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.

"Actually," Caster started, obviously regretting what she was about to say.

"I ran away from home when I was little, after I was kidnapped. I didn't realize he was my brother until now."

Somebody gasped, and I spun around to see Zak with his hand clasped around his mouth. Sissy.

"Girls, we need to have a seriuos talk. Each one of you in private. I'll send out my guys to scout where Jake might be."  He sighed.

And with that, we were all pushed into the police station, the policeman right behind us.

~

Sarah:

"So where are your parents at this moment?" A man asked me, leaning forward, his hands crossed over the table.

My bottem lip trembled. What would I say? Caster actually sucked up her fears and became a god damn woman for once. Maybe I should to? I gulped and cleared my throught several times before finaly speaking.

"Sir, my parents were murdered, years ago. The Glass Window case. Remember?" I stated.

He stared at the roof for a moment, rubbing his bare chin. Everyone calls it The Glass Window case because all the windows were shattered, as if more then one person killed them, each going through their own window. They needed to question me to have further details, but I ran away. They still havent found out who it was.

"You're their daughter!?" He asked with amazement.

He took out a ciggarette and lit it.

"Well what do you know..." he muttered to himself, the ciggerrette poking out of his mouth.

"We've been wanting to question you for ever now! We need to have a discussion. First of all, tell us what you remember!" He yelled.

"Wait...You don't think it was me?" I asked, taken aback.

"Of course not! You were but meerly a little girl, for crying out loud! You must have wet your pants about five times, eh!" He exclaimed, frustrated.

"B-but...oh." I said, mentally slapping myself in the face.

Im such a idiot! Of course they wouldn't of expected it to be me.

"Now what do you remember?" He asked.

I remembered everything. The sound of the windows shattering, my mom screaming and dad yelling. The stomps and crashes. I remember hiding in the little secret crawl space we have in the hallway. You have to feel around the wallpaper to find it. I remember clamboring out when I heard the sirens outside my house. I flinched as I recalled the pain I had in my hands from the glass peircing through my skin. I came back to reality.

"No. It was so long ago." I lied.

He nodded.

"Where do you live now?" He asked, curiuosly.

"I-I live in someones attic. I rent it out though! It's legal. he lives on 82 Ache Bridge Rd. hes not a bad person, come check up on me when ever! Just please, dont take me to a orphanage!" I pleaded.

"Well, honey, we will have to go make sure your getting everything you need, but, your going to be considered an adult next year. You can buy your own house, do anything you want. No orphanges in your future." He smiled.

"Oh thank god!" I cried, letting out a big breath of air I never knew I had been holding on to.

"You may go." He grinned, satisfied.

"Thank you!" I yelled, giving him a big hug.

He chuckled, but greatfully hugged back.

~~ 4 hours later.

Caster:

I sat in the parking lot with Landon, Zak, and Isable, waiting for Sarah to come out. I fidgeted. The police man said by law, I had to go back to my family. of course, Jake wouldn't be there. So thats a plus. But, I haven't seen my parents in so long. They will probably hate me! Since they weren't abusing me and were taking care of me, I must stay with them. I have no other immediate relatives.

Landon and Zak's lives stay the same, they're lucky. Well actually, thats an understatment. They have to decided what to do with that baby. Knowing Landon, she might keep it. But knowing her fierce hate for Jake, she might not. It will always remind her of that one night...That night when he changed the course of our whole lives.

Sarah came running out, and Landon immediatly pulled her into a big giant 'best Friend' hug I've seen them do so long ago.

"I-I don't have to go to an orphanage!!" She exclaimed.

"I have to live with my parents." I said miserably.

Everyone looked at me silently.

"Caster, we can take you to them if you like. Drop you off." Landon said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah..." I said slowly, nodding with teary eyes.

"I'd like that."