Chapter .10

Enjoy! this is dedicated to Eladoodle for gettin meh back on da horse.... :P :P :P lol idk! Anywyas, enjoy ma little people! this Chapter has a lot of D-R-A-M-A derama! DRAMA! comment and vote please, takes one little click but it makes ma day!!!! <3Also pic on the side is of Landons bro, Zak!

goldie523  <3

Sarah:

My heart just about stopped.

"n-note?" I stuttered, gaping up at the broad figured Jake.

I can't believe hes here! Whats he gonna do now!?!? But what does he mean by note...? oh my god...did he...? He took a step closer and winked.

" 'Sarah and Isabell, you're, next' " He said, his eye lids fluttering as he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"NO!" Isabell gasped.

"oh, but yes!" Jake laughed like a maniac.

He turned his attention to me and smirked, his eyes glinting with some kind of sick need.

"If only you didn't break up with me. You could've had what Landon had." He said.

I choked a little. Was he going to rape me...? What a sick b*stard! We have to call the cops but- no, thats to risky on my part. I glanced over at Caster who was staring at Jake oddly, almost as if she were curious. And I knew she must have something to hide to. She didn't want Marcus to call the cops either. I looked back at Marcuses lifless body. I guess Jake caught my glance. Shit.

"And yes, I raped Landon. And I kidnapped you, Caster. Ha ha. And everything is working out perfectly, see?" He grabbed marcus and hauled him out into the open.

"We'll call the police!" Isabell screamed.

I glared at her. So did Caster. We couldn't do that! Because-well, for reasons.

"Oh but you can't. You all have to much to hide, I can tell. And they wont believe a couple of misfits. They'll think it was Marcus here, and you were so scared u knocked him out." He smiled evily, and was about to leave when he stopped in his tracks.

He stared at Caster who was whispering something to Isabell.

Caster:

I leant over to Isabell, a scared tone in my voice.

"Does he look familair to you?" I whispered.

"YEAH. Hes the sick f*ck that did all this to us." She replied, angrily.

"no but-"

"Anna!?!?!?!" Jake asked, in a soft tone.

He walked over and grabbed my wrist, then brushed the hair out of my face to take a look at me. He saw my birth mark on my cheek way to the side by my ear.

"Anna, its you-"

"My names Caster!" I screamed, scared.

Oh god...wait. He knows...Hes my...Jake is my...my...

"Anna, its me, Jake, your brother!" He gasped.

"Why did you run away all those years ago!? Mom and dad are so worried! I didn't know it was you, I haven't seen you since u were just about eight! Anna-"

It was true. He was my brother! But hes so...hes so evil! HE KIDNAPPED HIS OWN SISTER!?!?! Oh god...oh god, im hyper ventalating.

"I hate you, Jake! YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" I screamed, scratching at his arms.

His face had a sad, worried expression. What a sick sadist. My own brother. A tear rolled down the side of my face.

"You gotta come home!" He yelled.

"I'm never coming home!" I cried in pain.

Isabell:

Oh my god. She lied. She didn't have a home, thats why we had never been to her house! I watched the scene in front of me, not knowing what to do. Sarah ran up to them.

"Stop you two! Let go of her!" She screamed, pulling at his hands.

He hit her in the side of the face with his free hand and she stumbled onto the ground, holding her face. She sat there in shock. I had to do something. I picked up a stone and chucked it at Jakes head. He stood for a moment then slowly crumbled onto the ground.

"We have way to many unconsciuos people here." I panted.

"I'm sorry!" Caster started to cry.

"its okay...its okay.." I said, sitting next to her and caressing her.

She cuddled into me, crying.

"My brother...did all this to you and I lied im SO SORRY!" She screamed.

"shhhh...." I whispered.

Then there was a slight 'Boop Boop' sound. We all looked back to find Landon dialing 911 on her flip phone.

"NO!!!!!!!!!" Sarah screamed, launching herself towards her and snatching the phone away, closing it.

"What the hell, Sarah!" Landon panted, her face scrunched in pain as she held her stomache.

Sarah looked back at us all guiltily. She dropped the phone on the ground and fell flat on her but.

'We cant because Caster will have to go home or go to a foster home, they wont believe us-"

"yes, they have to!" I piped in.

"They WONT. And....I...When I was little..my parents were murdered. And before they could question me I ran away. And now they think I did it and im a suspect and if they find me they will..." She sobbed.

I caught my breath. There was to much going on at once. Caster's brother is Jake, Marcus and jake are unconsciuos, Landon's in labour, and Sarah's parents were murdered when she was little and she ran away...We sure can't call the police.

"Where are you living now then!?" Landon managed to say loudly, thinking no one could hear her.

"I am living in some guys attic on rent." She sobbed sadly.

Then she burst into tears. Landon desperatly clawed at the ground in pain.

"HELP ME!" She choked out.

We ran to her aid and realized...it was happening.