Unpredictable- EPILOGUE

Hey! Please enjoy this super short epilogue!!! Thanks for reading all my little fans!!! I hope you enjoyed, because I really enjoyed writing for you all!!! THANKS!! :D I luv you all, have a great life!

goldie523 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Year Later....

Landon:

Leslie handed me the silver bracelette and I slowly took it, looking into his bright green eyes. Leslie has been my boyfriend for about five months now. I looked at him, mouthing the word 'Aw'.

"Leslie, you didn't have to, really. Thank you so much." I said.

He smiled, running a hand through his short black hair.

"You never have been much of a jewelry person, but this just stood out to me. I know how much you like silver."

I grinned, then leaned forward and closed my eyes. Our lips pressed together, and its been so long since I've had something this special. I felt as if things were finaly going my way. Our mouths moved in synce, perfect harmony. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. Finally I pulled away, and stared down at him happily, feeling tingly and numb. He chuckled, tucking a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear.

Suddenly I heard it. A knocking sound. I know he didn't hear it, because he still had that big goofy smile on his face that he didn't notice he had.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." I said, my smile dissapearing.

He nodded, and kissed me one more time, crushing our lips together. Then he leaned back down on the couch and winked.

I tiptoed into the dark kitchen, the moonlight shining through the window dimly. I heard the knocking again, and flinched, looking over at the front door. Suddenly the phone rang and I jumped, quickly answering it.

"hello?" I whispered unintentionally.

"Hello! Its Cheryl and Cicely phoning. We just want you to know, we finally moved into that house, and Marica is doing great." Cheryl said.

"Sorry for phoning so late." She chuckled.

Ahh, Cheryl and Cicely. They are two gay women who I gave my baby to. Marica. I specifically asked them to name her that. That's my mothers name, before she died.

"Oh, thats great! Listen, I have to go now. Phone the police, tell them to come to my house. Just say: Jake's here. Thanks, bye." And with that, I hung up.

The knocking this time was louder, but only I could hear. I fumbled through the kitchen knife drawer and pulled out a long, sharp, stainless steal cutting knife. I hid it in my back pocket, pulling my shirt over it. I through open the door, but no one was there. I slowly got out and closed it behind me.

"Landon." Somebody cooed sensually behind me in a deep voice.

I spun around to see Jake, looking worse then ever. He had dark circles under his eyes, which were blood shot and piercing.

"What the f*ck are you doing here, Jake?" I whispered.

"I'm here for you, Landon. And my baby." He said slowly.

He took a step forward, and I heald my ground.

"I want to see her. Where is she? And whos that *ss hole in the living room?" He growled.

"Thats my boy friend. And for your information, Shes gone. I gave her away." I spat.

He grabbed my arm.

"WHERE IS SHE." He yelled in my ear.

I pulled out the knife and he backed away immediatly. Suddenly three police cars pulled up, their sirens blasting. A police man cuffed his hands behind his back.

"Go to hell." I smiled.

Suddenly Leslie ran out and looked around.

"What the...?" he asked.

"I'll explain it all soon. Lets go."

And with that, we walked back in the house, Zak standing at the door frame.

"Good job sis. Good job."

~~~~~

THE END!

Thanks for reading, y'all! Leave your comments!!!

goldie523 <3