Chapter .14

Here y'all go!!!!!!!! hope you like it, please vote and comment :) No pics lately cuz interent is liek failing me :( *whipes eyes with a clean-x* so sad :(

goldie523 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Week Later....

Zak:

"Well, Zak. You can take it off now..." the doctor sighed, pointing at my arm.

I pouted, looking down at the bandage wrapped around my wrist. It totally gives me bragging rights. Even though I got this from fainting in my sisters hospital room, I still don't have to tell people that. I have a lot of schemes, but My sister usually ends up ruining them. I made a fake groaning sound.

"Weeeeeell..... My wrist still hurts a bit. I think it's still twisted." I moaned.

The doctor hastily tapped his pen against his head. Eventually he sighed and said he didn't really care whether I wore it or not, it's mine to keep. Sweet! I hopped off of the chair and started to make my way to the curtains. But suddenly, I turned around.

"hey, um, Mr. Doctor?" I asked akwardly fidgeting.

He turned around and adjusted his circular glasses patioently.

"yes?" he replied, monotone.

"Um, can I see my sister? Do you think shes good now since its been a week?"

He smiled kindly and nodded. I slowly stepped out of the little hospital room, taking his awkward silence and weird nodding as a yes. I hurriedly scurried towards my sisters hospital room. She was getting dressed inside so I decided I would just wait outside of the room.

I impationtly tapped my feet on the ground as I sat on the bench outside of the room. I got up and groaned, briskly stepping into the center of the hallway as I paced.

"Oof!" A girl mumbled as she bumped into me.

I stumbled a bit then turned around and saw two pretty girls. the one who had bumped into me had long black, curly hair and milk coloured skin, complimenting her flashing green eyes. The other girl has light brown hair, very tanned skin and peircingly big brown eyes.

"Sorry." We all said at the same time.

The girl with light brown hair laughed, then heald out her hand. I grasped it tightly and shook.

"I'm Aleshia. This is Karren. Shes mute so I usually introduce her." She smiled brightly.

"Nice to meet you Aleshia." I said.

Then I turned towards Karren and heald out my hand. She hessitantly shook it, staring at me curously as if she were studying me intently.

"I'm Zak. My sister is in there." I said, jerking a thumb towards the hospital room without looking back.

"Hmm cool. Hey, what happened to your arm!?" Aleshia exclaimed, gaping at my bandage.

See what I mean. I scrunched up my face as if I were in pain.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I was helping an old lady cross the street."

Aleshia gasped and Karren covered her mouth with her hands.

"Did a car hit you?!" Aleshia asked intently.

I was about to answer with a plain yes but someone slung there arm around my shoulder and I looked back to see Landon smilign deviuosly. She must have overheard the conversation.

"No, the old lady just attacked him well screaming 'Creap! Creap, stay away from meeee!'"  Landon sqeaked in her fake nazily voice.

Alsehia and Karren exchanged glances then just smirked errogantly and started walking back in the other direction. I spun around and glared daringly at Landon. She gasped dramatically as if she were innocent.

"Thanks, Landon whats your deal!?" I groaned.

She chuckled evily, then abruptly became stern and seruios.

"I need to tell you something." She whispered, staring at her feet.

I nodded slowly.

"Okay? What is it?" I asked.

I took a moment to think as she stood there, silent.

"is it the baby!? Is it deformed!?" I cried, suddenly realizing the possibilites.

Landon rolled her eyes and punched me in the arm. I pulled back, but her fist still connected with my shoulder.

"No idiot. The babys fine. Shes over there." Landon sighed, jerking her thumb towards a large glass window.

I rushed towards it and pressed my face up against it, staring through the thick glass. There was a row of little babies, all curled up wearing either blue tukes with blue blankets, or pink. Symbolizing if you were a boy or girl baby. I saw Landon's baby crystal clear in the sea of new borns. I found my self sighing dreamily as she twitched in her sleep.

"If only Jake could be seeing her, huh?" I grinned.

Landon took a deep, shaky breath. I shot a worried look at her.

"He IS the father right, I mean, you are dating him-"

"WAS. I was dating him." She choked.

My eyes widened as I realized, did Landon have to take care of the baby or...!? If Jakes gone....And our parents are gone...Then...Then what? I cleared my throat.

"Landon, what exactly-"

"Zak, Jake raped me." She blurted, tears streaming down her face.

I felt a million tons of wait come crashing down on me at that very moment.