Chapter 9.

next chapter!!! Dun dun duuuun! hope u like it, ma darlings! BAM lots going on now, many secrets revealed to!!!! YOU LIKE!?!?! I dedicate this chapter tooooooo.... My little kayla!!!Check out her books if she has any yet..Im not sure! But shes a rlly talented writer!!! Anyways, enjooooy! <3

goldie523 <3

Sarah:

I could'nt believe what I was hearing! My head spun as all of the possibilietes came across my mind. I gapped at her as she cringed in pain.

"D-D-Die?" I stuttered, my face pale white.

"yes. I could. My body isn't ready for this and anything can h-happen." Landon managed to say.

"No, Landon. That wouldn't happen, I'm telling you." Isabell stated, matter of factly.

I looked back at Caster who nodded as if she understood. As if that COULD happen. But it wouldn't! WOULDN'T EVER HAPPEN! Thats just something impossible. Something that had never crossed my path of thinking until now...Oh god! Could she really die!?

"First of all... I love you guys so much." She said, beads of sweat rolling down her face.

Tears sprang from my eyes, hot and salty, and stinging like heck. I whiped them away and grabbed Landon's hand, squeezing it tight.

"We love you to, Landon." Caster said, frowning.

"A-and..." Landon continued hastily as if she barely had enough time to tell us what she had to say.

"Tell my brother I love him if I don't make it. And please, stay together guys. And I hope none of you are mad at me, because I'm not mad at any of you. Please understand where I'm coming from. And t-tell...tell the police what happened."

"About everything?" I asked in amazement.

I thought we didn't want the police knowing. I sure didn't want to. I couldn't see the police! Never! Or else....I just couldn't! They couldn't fine me after...after...

"yes. About Jake especially. He-he needs to be punished. The world needs to know about this monster. And tell my brother that I just couldn't find the power to tell him I was raped and that I was pregnant...and-and! AND!" She gasped.

Suddenly, she fell asleep or something. No, She fainted. Passed out. I knelt down beside her and shook her arm.

"LANDON!?" I whispered loudly.

"Shes passed out!" Caster exclaimed.

Caster:

'Shes passed out!" I exclaimed.

We stood there silently, as Landon breathed in and out sharply. Then, there was a rustle in the bushes. marcus came out! I remember him...The guy...The guy from that party, yeah! he looked at the scene.

"I can help!" He exclaimed.

"Who the hell are you?" I sneered.

"M-marcus? The guy from the party?" Isabell muttered uneasily.

"yeah! Thats me! Y-yeah! whats going on here? is she in labour!?!?" He asked, astonished.

"YES! How would you help!? We can't get her out of here, shes already in labour, and we cant call for help!" I yelled.

"Then call the cops!" marcus said, frustrated.

"NO!" Me and Sarah both yelled at the same time.

We looked at eachother and stared. Was she hiding something to...? Marcus and Isabell exchanged curoius glances and there was a long awkward silence.

"I mean, The police will only ask to many questions. And we cant get that kind of publicity." Sarah said, casually.

"Well I am a train-ee to be a doctor! I go to a doctors academy! I can help!" Marcus said, running towards Landon.

Isabell jumped in front of him, stopping him in his tracks, protectivley.

"No! What are you doing!? What are you going to do?!" She asked, suspicous.

Ever since the whole Jake incident, she was protective of all of us. I light bulb flashed in my head. Wait a second. Jake? Jake? That was my..brothers name. :( I remembered him...but last time I saw him...I was..never mind. Marcus shoved Isabell away and she  tripped and fell on the ground. he ran towards Landon and bent down to do something but suddenly he fell to the ground followed by a loud *THUNK*. I looked back to see Sarah standing there with a furuios expression. her arm was possitioned as if she had just thrown something.

"What was that!?!" Isbabell yelled at her as I helped her get up.

"You threw an effing rock at his head!?!?!? WHY!?" She screamed, irritated.

Meanwhile, I bent down beside Landon, a tear dripping down my face. She looked SO....well, un peacefull. She was sweaty and breathing in sharp breaths, even though she was passed out.

"Because I thought he was going to hurt her! And we don't need him anyways!" Sarah retorted, her face red.

Suddenly he came out....Jake did. He stepped out of the foliage of trees and bushes. We all stopped and stared at him, not knowing what to say. He looked over the scene, smurking as if everything had worked out as planned. He clapped his hands, applauding us.

"Oh, my little gang of misfits. You're just so well behaved. Everything is going right. Besides a few..minor set backs...." He looked over at Sarah with disgust.

"you got my note, did you?"

Ohhhhh!!!! You people like? This is gonna get interesting...and Juicy! Read on and you'll see what happens next! I'll update tomorrow, I promise! Thank you for reading! Comment/vote/and ya, you know what to do! Everything is appreciated!!! xD