Chapter 8.

Hi sorry, I couldnt find any pics right now but I will (check out chapters 1-5 for some pics of characters) and also Jake is going to be played by Drew Roy! Just so u can imagine him...! Anywyas, I dedicated this chapter to ma good friendy, sunshinegirl123!! Check out her books to: The Key To Freedom and Grim Road. They are really awesome books, check them out yo!!! here u goooooo! enjoy!

Comment/fan/tweet/read/add to library/recommend.

Caster:

Isabell and I stepped up the stone steps to Sarah's house. Isabell tentitivly knocked on the door. I peeked through her giant window and saw Sarah whiping away tears as she walked to the door in her pajamas. Now that I think about it, this is the first time we've seen her house in a very very long time. It seemed..not like her. It was cold looking and looked like a grown man had taken over the whole house. maybe it was her dad...? Well we hadn't seen her parents at all and her room was up in the attic. Now that I think about it, its kind of suspicous. She opened it with a creak.

"*sniffle* hello?" sarah sniffled.

"Hey we were wondering if you wanted to come with us to walk down to the forest." I said, smiling kindly.

"I dunno you guys..." She said, looking down at herself.

"C'mon!" Isabell said, grabbing her hand and swinging it back and forth.

A smile creeped onto Sarah's lips.

"fine! just let me get ready!" She laughed.

We started to walk into her house but she stopped abruptly and turned around with a cold face.

"Is landon coming?" She whispered.

Me and Isabell shook our heads in sync. Sarah smiled broadly then led us into her room.  I exchanged a weary look with Isabell. We sat on her feathery, soft bed, covered in baby blue blankets. It seems like Sarah is rock hard on the outside, full of enthusiasim but sassy and deffinitly not 'daddy's little girl' but her room looked the way mine did when I was little. It had the works. fluffy pink curtains, pink wall paper, soft furry blue carpeting, you name it. She rumaged through her dresser and picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. She sure didn't take long to get ready.

"How do I look?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear, giving us a little twirl.

I clapped and wooed while Isabell gave her a supportive thumbs up to her decision. We went to her front entrance where Sarah tied on a pair of plain black hight tops. After she locked up (without tellign anyone she was leaving or saying goodbye; which I thought was strange) we departed off towards the forest.

Sarah:

It was great that I was getting out with my buds. Just me, Caster, and Isabell. Way better then being with...Landon again. Pfft, the way she treated me after she found out about me and Jake. It's not like I wasn't going to tell her. I was really going to as soon as I could! To bad she had to find out like that. but seriuosly, she didn't understand!!! I coulnd't control what happened, we just ended up together some how!

"Sarah-Sarah!" Caster was yelling while Isabell shook me.  

"holy crap, what the hell!?!?!" I yelled.

"what was that for!"

Isabell rolled her dark eyes at me. and we walked on. What was that for? I was just walking! Then all of the sudden BOOM I was being shooken like I was attacked by a swarm of rampaging evil space monkeys!

"You just randomely blanked out AGAIN." Isabell groaned while Caster laughed as if it was hilariuos.

"Oh come on!" I said rolling my eyes with the faintest hint of a smile.