Chapter .11

Hi! So apperently this isn't on hold any more, whata ya know!?!? Well, I kinda wanna get this story over with so I can start ANOTHER one, check it out please! And please vote for me and fan me, it means the world to me!! thanks!!! MA DARLINS! now please enjoy! ooooohhh i am gonna have a pic up of landon's baby soon *yippee!* Now enjoy! And next chapter will be dedicated to whoever makes the best and most insperational comment, and if u rlly want to (which I doubt u do!) then vote to!!! lol thanks

goldie523 <3

Landon:

I'm floating on a cloud. A fluffy, white cloud, which is drifting through the sky, past silent airplanes and swooping birds. Its so peacful here, where ever I am.Last thing I remember is...Well, I was in the forest and then there was such a deep pain that I felt like I was going to EXPLODE. but now, it's like im in a different place. Or at least my mind is while everything that is so painful is being blocked out. I find that I don't even have to strain to keep the pain out. the intense pain. The most painful pain that has ever occured to me. I looked down to find that i wasn't wearing anything. And I didn't have a baby bump. It was normal me...except I wasn't wearing anything, but wait...yes there is suddenly a cloak over me. A sheep white, thin cloak, that dangles around me.

Then it comes. the pain, it finally comes. I cringed and fell down on the cloud. My whole body shook and vibrated with such an intense pain...it's in-describable. But I'll try my best. I started to think of what it felt like, when I suddenly popped up somewhere else. The illusion of me floating on a cloud melted away. I was in the forest again.

Sarah, Isabell, and Caster were leant over me, squeezing my hands and telling me it was all going to be okay.

"No No No, l-let me GO!" I screamed.

It was shocking how fast they let go, as if I hit them with electircity. They nodded obediantly. My friends were here for me through thick and thin, even Sarah. I dont care that she was with jake while I was, because hes a dirty scum bag anyways. There was a sudden pain down bellow and I screamed loudly. It felt as if a watermelon was being pushed out of me. And I'm trying to explain this as pleasently as ever. I screamed again and they stroked my head but I struggled to get their hands off of me. At the same time I struggled with the pain.

It felt like my muscles were all fighting eachother, pushing and tensing and struggling just as I was. I grasped my stomache as a new pain came after the contractions. It was like I had the worst cramp every, in my lower abdomen and my whole entirre stomache. I felt as if my eyes were gonna pop our of my head because they were telling me to push, and I was pushing so damn hard!

"Don't dwell on the pain, just try and stay focused." Sarah said, trying to sooth me. NUH-uh. it didn't work.

"Your body is made for this." Caster explained energetically.

"COME ON! You're almost done..." Isabell said with inspiration.

"Isabell, this aint done 'till all hell breaks loose, ya hear?!" Sarah said, letting her inner hill billy break loose.

Sarah's roughness kind of supported me, I could always trust her. She was my best friend. REMINDER- just don't trust her with your boyfriend.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed, sitting up abruptly, then collapsing back down.

Sarah:

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Landon screamed, sitting up abruptly, then collapsing back down.

God she must be hurting baaad. Huh....I never knew the vains in her forehead could pop out like that...?

"My god, what are we gonna do, we can deliver a f*cking baby!!" Caster yelled worriedly, hands grasping her head.

Isabell stared into space, and if this were a cartoon, there would be a lightbulb floating about her head.

"I have an idea! Grab her phone!" Isabell announced, holding her hand out.