Chapter 18.

Hi! this was going to be on the chapter I just did, but I decided just to make this into another chapter, *shrug*. I'm doing a triple update today! Don't forget to show some love for the last chapters!!! They might feel left out :(

goldie523 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caster:

I slowly walked up the porch steps and stood in front of the door. I looked back and everyone gave me the thumbs up, showing support, at the same time. I took a deep breath.

"I can't do it." I whispered back at them.

They didn't hear me, they just continued to smile, and gave me another thumbs up. God. Stupid heads! I lifted up my hand and was about to knock, when somebody opened the door.

We gaped at eachother for about 5 minutes straight. She was my mother. I would recognize her anywhere. She had aged quite a bit, but still looked pretty with her dark brown hair, little specks of gray in the midst of it all.

"Hello? Who are...." She began...

"MOMMY!" I screamed, my eyes stingy.

I jumped at her and squeezed her so tight, I thought I was hurting her, but she squeezed me back. I heard her start to sob and so I did to.

"Mommy, I'm so sorry, I miss you. Mommy! I love you, I'm so sorry, mom..." I wept.

She kissed the top of my head.

"It's alright honey. I missed you to. I love you, come inside." She said, regaining her sanity.

"PHIL! Come here quick!" She yelled.

My dad rushed out of the kitchen and stared at me.

"Caster?" He asked, unsure.

"Daddy." I smiled weakly.

He ran towards me and gave me a giant hug. I felt like I was five, all over again.

"Where have you been all these years!?" He asked with amazment, not believing his eyes.

"We were just told by the police that Jake is wanted! They can't find him, he did bad things to you and your friends?"

"C-can we just enjoy this moment, I'll tell you all about it soon." I said, smiling.

I ran to the window and gazed out at my friends. They waved and I gave them the thumbs up, signalling that it was all good, and they could go now.

"Who is that out there?" My mom asked from behind me.

I spun around.

"The best friends I could ever have."

~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!!!!

or is it? There is still a epilogue ppl, *ehem*, don't be leavin yet! Please show your love by Voting/comment/ and fanning. Thanks so much for reading! Epilogue will be up soon! :D

goldie523 <3