Chapter .15

Please enjoy!!!!! This is dedicated to my new friend NickLovesRainbows!!!!!!!! because he told me he likes this story, aw shucks *blushes* hehe! Check out his awesome boyxboy story!!!!!! Thanks, Enjoy this chapter! when My computer isn't all gimped any more *slaps computer screen* then I will go back to the chapters and post pics on dem!!! So read this chapter please, and vote/comment/fan because I know your out there reading!!!!! *pokes screen* c'mon! Whatcha Waitin for??? And I now have over 40 votes and over 20

ENJOY!

goldie523

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Zak, Jake raped me." She blurted, tears streaming down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landon:

His face immediatly took on an expression of sheer fear. I instantly regretted telling him at this very moment, all it would do is worry him. I lead him towards a bench in a hallway and slowly sat him down, holding my soar stomache.

"W-what?" he muttered, gaping at me.

"Zak, you heard me. It's no big deal anymore, its just, I dont know what to do. Hes out there roaming around, praying on innocent girls. Hes a Physco path!" I cried, waving my arms in the air dramatically.

"And I'm pretty darn sure a killer to....and a kidnapper. Anyways, the thing is, I also need to decide if I'm going to keep this bloody baby or take her to an orphanage. What do I do!?" I said, tears of stress rolling down my cheek.

Zak looked awfully uncalm, like at any moment he was going to burst out in rage, but I could tell he was struggling to supress it. He caressed my face with his hand and whiped my tear away with his surprisingly soft thumb...

"We'll figure it out." He said, before standing up and brushing off his jeans.

he nodded at me and began to briskly walk away, down the hall. I stood up, astonished that he wasn't freaking out like in the movies. Maybe thats fake. Maybe it doesn't happen like that, people just think that if they found out someone they are close to was raped, they would throw a temper-tantrum.

"Zak, where are you going?"

"Getting your friends."

And with that he was gone around the corner. What on earth does my brother think hes doing? I ran after him.

Caster:

 "Where did Landon and Zak go?" Sarah murmerd, pearing through the window to Landons hospital room.

It was empty, besides a nurse, fiddling with some equipment.

"I dunno," I sighed.

"Probably checking out the baby?"

Isabell and Sarah nodded and we quickly power-walked towards where all the babies were. Just as we arrived and made some suitable 'Awww' and 'oooooh' sounds, Zak came zipping around the corner and nocked into me.

"Watch where your going!" I groaned.

"sorry, sorry-"

Just then Landon thudded to a stop in front of us.

"Why are we getting them?" She panted.

"because we-" Zak started.

"Huh?" Isabell piped in.

"Shh!" Sarah yelled.

Suddenly we were all quiet and Zak took a deep breath.

"We need to tell the police about that  mother (CENSORED), Jake!" He yelled, stomping his foot.

Nurses and doctors shot peircing looks at us with distaste. No no no! Well, I guess they can tell the police, but me and Sarah sure arent!

"Zak-" Landon began to protest.

"Sounds like a plan." Isabell smiled.

"Yeah! You guys go and tell the police, and me and Sarah stay here." I grinned.

they all stared at me as if that was not what they wanted.

"Well....I guess you and Sarah cant take any risks..." Isabell started.

Everyone shifted uncomfortably and Zak just looked around as if he had no clue what we were talking about and he was super confused.

"-No. I'm coming, I aint letting that (CENSORED) get away." Sarah said bravely.

What was she doing!? Landon nodded and Isabell looked excited.I sighed. They all stared at me as if waiting for me to say something.

"Fine! I'm not letting that a$$ hole get away either." I sighed, smiling and rolling my eyes playfully.

"Then its a plan," Zak smirked.

"but what do we do, leave the baby here?"

A mangaled smile spread across Landons face.

"Hell no. I'm not leaving this baby here, Bastard child or not, it still shares the same blood."

I couldn't help but smile. Jake, you bastard, you aint getting out of this one this time. Your going to pay, and I'm going to see you beg for mercy....For Landon's sake, mine, Sarah's, and everyone you hurt, your going DOWN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed!!! Thanks for reading, and remember to vote, fan, and comment!!! Because I see you....*evil eye...*

Anyways, CHOW!!! *waves*

goldie523