Chapter 3.

hi again, y'all! lol. So this chapter is full of a little drama. I'm telling, lots of Drama on the way for my anticipating fans!!!! >:) And picture on the side >>>>>>>>>> is of Sarah!!! Be expecting more pictures of the cast soon!!!! So read this chapter, and like before, comment/vote/read/tweet/fan/and mention me to other watt padders! Thanks!! <3 I will update again after soon! :)

Chapter 3.

Caster:

The next day, we all met on Isabell's street. Me and Isabell waited there while Landon and Sarah met up with us. What was that...? no it was nothing.

"Hey guys!" Isabell said, waving toward them.

Landon and Sarah rushed over.

"So lets walk up past the drug store, okay? I need to go to the bathroom..." Landon said, managing a strangled smile.

There it was again, and I saw it clearly. Landon's hand was instinctivly rubbing her belly. A stomache ache? Fuck, what the hell happened last night? What did that bastard Jake do to her.

"Sure." I said harshly, grinding my teeth.

We walked down the street and past houses. Soon enough, we were at the drug store. We strolled inside.

"I'll be right back." Landon said nervously.

She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I noticed something she took out of her purse, just before she shut the door. A plastic bag? we waited and the time passed aganizingly slowly.

"Hell yes! Guys, theres another party tonight. At this guy named Marcus's house." Sarah grinned, looking down at her cell-phone.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"What Sarah, hoping to meet a boy tonight? I saw you sucking face with that guy at the last party." I scowled lightly.

Sarah smiled and pulled out her compact, fixing her make-up.

"I know him from school, hes not a stranger! Shit, no one told me I looked like a zombie!" She cried, laughing.

Suddenly there was a loud bang, like someone kicking a wall. We shot a glance over to the bathroom where Landon slowly came out. Her mascara was running and she looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"Hey Landon, whats wrong?" Isabell asked slowly.

"Nothing. w-why?" She said, wiping her eyes with a tisue.  

"You were crying..." I said.

"What ever." She smiled.

"Um..." Sarah said, trying to ease the tension in the room.

"Who thinks we should sleep over at Isabells!" She said.

We all smiled, all except for Landon.

" I can't, I'll be staying home all day..I don't feel to good." Landond sighed, looking at her feet.

I felt a bit suspicous.

Landon:

We walked on until my brother drove up in his beaten up car.

"Hey sis, get in." He said, waving me over.

I said good-bye, then I ran into the car and slammed the door shut. My brother was very very protective of me. He would kill any boy who touched me. Truthfully. We drove on and I thought. I had a lot on my mind but the only thing I wanted to do at the moment...was see Jake. I didn't know why the hell I would want to, because he fucked up my life. And if I could, I would gladly fuck up his face. Some days he would even be BUSY...And I have no idea what he was doing. I just prayed that he wasn't screwing some chic he never met in his bedroom when I was gone.