Chapter 2.

hey again! So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! excellent, Senior and Senioritas! Anyways, next picture on the side is of the one and only...Caster!!! You can find out who the cast is on the side and who their characters are! >>>>>>> Also Caster is played by Rory or whatever in Gilmore girls!! (if you are a gilmore girls fan then voila!) Thanks!!! <3

Comment/read/vote/tweet/mention to other people/Fan , Thanks, its really appreciated! When fans do things like that, im telling you, it makes my day! Thank you! Tell me what u think ;)

Chapter 2.

Isabella:

We got to the edge of the forest where we all stood. My house was just down the street. When I was little I went to a foster home but ran away, now I live with my Aunt Jekyl. Landon's parents died when she was young and shes living with her big brother, Zak. Sarah lives with her parents as far as we know. We never really met her parents. The same thing with Caster. We never met her parents. She usually always spends the night at one of our houses.

"Hey, I'll walk you home Landon." Sarah said kindly.

"Sure. Even though I'm fine..." Landon muttered.

"Bye." I smiled, waving, as they strolled down the street.

Caster stood there staring at the ground. then she looked up, her smokey blue eyes dark in the moonlight. She awkwardly kicked a clump of dirt across the street.

"Hey, Isabell, can I stay the night at your house again?" She asked.

I smiled. She usually stays at my house or Landon's. I didn't know why, but it's cool with me

"Sure you can, Caster." I said, as we walked towards my house.

Me and Caster usually got along the best. But Sarah and Landon were absoloute best friends. I knew that for a fact.  I also know that after caster was kidnapped when she was eleven, she was always jittery.

"Thanks, Isabell. So what do you thinks wrong with Landon? Do you think she really only tripped?" Caster asked me tentitively.

I frowned and shook my head, running my hand through my dark hair.

"I don't know what happened to her. We shouldn't be meddling. All I know, is that her boyfriend, Jake, was gone when we came to see her. Last I saw, she was with him." I said.

"You're right..." Caster frowned uneasily.

"Hey, top or bottom bunk?" I grinned.

Caster grinned sheepishly. I wouldn't worry to much about Landon. I knew that meddling always resulted into something bad. Thats why I ran away from my foster home. Hearing my Foster mom talk about selling the foster home is what happened; all because I was meddling. 

"Hey, you know I always want bottom." Caster sighed.

We opened the door to my Aunt Jekyls house and stepped inside.