Chapter 12.

hi! So recently this was on hold, but not any more! Enjoy this chappy!!! Not a big chapter, like nothing TO big (well actually I think there will be something really big hahaahah) :D :D :D Enjoooy!! This is dedicated toooooo..........umm,....well, how about eladoodle cuz she reads this story! K thanks bye!

goldie523 <3

Isabell:

"I have an Idea! grab her phone!" I announced, holding my hand out.

Landon's phone was suddenly in my hand and I flipped it open. A picture of a flower swayed in the background. I opened up her contacts. I scrolled down to the very bottom and there it was, dead last. Her brother, Zak's, name. I clicked DIAL and suddenly I was phoning her brother.

"W-what are you doing?" I heard Landon ask worriedly.

I heald up my hand and silenced her. They all stared at me. Somebody answered my call. It was Zak.

"Hey sis, where have you been for so long?" His guy-ish voice muttered.

"It's Isabell, you have to come quick. We are in the middle of the forest!" I screamed.

"Whoa, whoa, why?!" He exclaimed.

"Your sisters having a baby!" I cried.

It was silent for a few moments, then he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Thats funny. My Sister isn't pregnant, how can she have a baby?" He chuckled.

"You haven't noticed!? She hasn't told you!?" I yelled, exasperated.

"No, she said she was just going through some stages and gaining some weight...!" He said nervously.

"How stupid can you be! Just get down here NOW!" I screamed into the phone.

"Okay okay!" he said, his voice shaky.

I snapped the phoned closed.

"I called your Brother." I announced.

"hes on his way."

Landon choked back a sob.

"I never told him." She said, sweaty.

we all just stared at her, not knowing what to say. She didn't even tell her own brother.

Caster:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half An Hour Later....

Zak finally arrived and he just stood there, shocked. He looked over at Marcus and Jake, lying on the ground. Then he looked at us, all gatherd around Landon.

"Move." He orderd shakily, pushing through us, towards Landon.

We obediantly stepped to the side, and he gazed upon Landon in her present state.

"Landon!" He sighed with relief, bending over her.

"I-I'm sorry I never told you." She whispered.

"Shhh...it's fine. How are you feeling?" He asked, unsure.

"How do you think?" She groaned.

Me and Sarah exchanged worried looks.

"Lets get her to the hospital!" Isabell said ergently as if we were wasteing time.

Zak heaved Landon up and fireman carried her through a path. It had only been about ten minutes when he set her down on some leaves.

"This is taking to long," He panted, pulling out his Blackberry phone.