Chapter 1 - The day the aliens attacked

ssooooo i just wrote like half of this chapter and then i accidentally clicked on the close button:P and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :O like it was the end of the world:P but yeah this wont be exactly like the serie and i will skip and add some scenes. And falling skies does not belong to me (I wish it did thought cause then i could meet the cast :D) Well hope you enjoy :D

- Gelaicia

Skylar's POV: 

I wasn't exactly bullied but people didn't seem to notice me and i didn't really like to be noticed. I usally spend my time in the gym hall behind the stand, because of the fact that it was outdoor season there was barely enyone here exept from me.

I usally sat here and did my homework or played with my lighter. But as i flipped the cap closed to my lighter i felt something, something that wasn't normal, it felt like an earthquake? Was i dreaming? But then when i thought about it, it didn't feel like an earthquake it was more like the steps of something really heavy. And that's when the screaming started. I grabbed my milytary green backpack and threw it on my back, i didn't know what was happening but i was sure i was about to find out.

As i crawled out from under the stand and made my way out of the gymhall, i could see people running and panacking everywhere. And then it hit me, they were trying to hide, but hide from what? As answer to my question i could see this six legged green thing from the corner of my eye.

And behind it was some sort of big robot that fired somthing at all of the kids, but it wasn't bullets and it didn't kill them because i could still see that they were moving, it was like they had fallen asleep from the thing that the robot had fired at them. I just stood there watching, i didn't understand what was going on. Was the earth being attacked by aliens?? I made a run for it, i knew i could run pretty fast and if i was lucky i could make it back to my house without being seen..... but only if i was lucky.

I don't think i have ever run that fast in my entire life. I was out of breath but i had made it home safe. I looked around for my mom but i couldn't find her, hard fact is.... she was probably dead. I decided i would stay at our house, it was probably the safest place at the moment, i just hoped that my mom and brother was okay. 

-----------------------------

Don't you worry the chapters will get longer! This was just kinda the beggining of it all ;) And feel no pressure but please comment, fan and vote :D 

- Gelaicia