Chapter 8 - Everything i have left

I just want to sleep :O so bare this in mind i'm doing this for you so please give me some luv? Someone? No? well then okay i have my nutella so i'm fine I WILL SURVIVE 

- Gelaicia 

Skylar's POV: 

It was dark in the hallway as i walked down towoards the bathroom. My naked feet made a squeeking sound when touching the floor. The only light was coming from the moon outside and a few candles randomly placed in the hallway to provide light. This was a perfect time to think and all i could think about what i would do if i lost Nathan. I don't care if someone in my family dies it doesn't affect me as i explained before but if they all died... I wouldn't have anyone left. I would be all alone. All these months i had still had hope that my mother and brother was still alive now i just have fear, fear that i will lose my brother too. Just then i was someone walking towoards me in the hallway. "Nathan? Is that you?" i asked the person and as he got closer i saw that it was him and i ran up and hugged him "I don't ever want to loose you" i said, but as i wrapped my arm around him i felt something, something that wasn't normal... It was a harvest! They had got him to!  i thought as i broke down in tears. 

I woke up from the feeling from tears slowely making their way down on my face. It was only a nightmare but i couldn't stop crying what if they acctually got him? What if they turned him in to one of their slaves? I hadn't noticed that Ben had woken up and come and sat down on my bed next to me. "Hey is everything alright?" He said rubbing his eyes like a tired baby so i couldn't help but laught "Haha yeah i'm fine" i said wiping away the tears and trying to give him an reasuringly smile. "No your not" he said looking worried "You wanna talk about it?" He asked "No" i said as i started to cry again. God i'm sucha pussy.... He then did something i didn't expect him to do, he hugged me. It would have been pretty romantic if i hadn't cried like a baby and that made me cry even more. No-one would ever hug me because they love me, they would only do it because they felt sorry for me. And that made me cry even more. 

He made me lie down and said "You need to sleep if you're going to have enought energy for our first misson tomorrow" and when he said that it made a lot of sense but i didn't want him to leave. "Don't leave" it barely came out as a whisper. It sounded so awfull, it sounded weak. I didn't want to be seen as a weak person. But right now i couldn't help it. I didn't want to be alone. 

Ben's POV: 

When i fell asleep it didn't last for very long. My spikes hurt when i lied on my back and i couldn't sleep on my side because it felt so ... empty. After just sitting on my bed for a while i heard a whimpering sound coming from Skylar, she was crying. She then abruptly sat up and was quiet for a while but then she started sobbing again. She must of had a bad dream of something.

I walked up and sat down besides her "Hey is everything alright?" I said rubbing my eyes trying to get them to adjust to the darkness "Haha yeah i'm fine" she said wiping away her tears and laughing  a bit at me rubbing my eyes. She tried to give me a reasuringly smile but it didn't work, i could see right through it. "No you're not" i said stating the obvious. "You wanna talk about it?" i asked her because i rembember when Matt was younger he would have bad dreams and it usually helped him to talk about it. "No" she said shaking her head, i guess i could accept that, i wouldn't make her do something she didn't want to do. But she started crying again and it broke my heart thinking that i couldn't do anything to make her feel better. But i did the next best thing that i could think of, i hugged her.  

After just sitting there and holding her in my arms while she was crying i decided that i needed to make her sleep or else she would fall alseep on our first mission and she would feel like crap tomorrow. "You need to sleep if you're going to have enought energy for our first misson tomorrow" i said lightly whispering in her ear while gently making her lie down. But when i stood up from her bed that was covered in her sleeping bag she whispered "don't leave". At that moment i think my heart broke. I had never heard someone soudning so destroyed. She looked so weak and i couldn't just leave her so i laid down besides her, it was kinda thight because the beds were not that big but i didn't care, i kinda liked being this close to her. It gave me this weird feeling in my stomach that i had never felt before. But i knew it wasn't bad. After a while i could hear her hevy steady breaths and i could feel her chest raise and fall. 

I didn't sleep that night i just lied there listening to her steady breathing. I wondered how it felt to have almost lost everything. I had lost my mother but she had lost her mother and father. I felt so sorry for her but i didn't just feel pity for her, it was something else to i knew it i just didn't understand wath it was. I had never felt this way before. 

-----------------------------------------------

I AM SOOOOO TIRED :P Well i hope you liked this chapter! Please feel free to leave suggestions and criticism in the comments. But don't waste your time on my grammar, i only proof read for my essays and stuff and i usally finish the chapters pretty late so i don't really have enough energy to proof read. Just saying, don't waste your time. But any other criticism is welcome :D 

Please Vote Fan Comment! :D

- Gelaicia