Chapter 7

Soooo i'm in class right now, we have mentor time so i don't really have anything to dooo :P I will try to get this chapter done today, hope not my teacher catches me :P Okay f*ck she did but yeah hahah :D totally worth it !

- Galaicia 

Skylar's POV: 

When i walked into the gym hall i saw Ben and Jimmy (the boy i had ran into in the hallway earlier, AKWARD) I walked up to the food line where already about 15 people was standing in line looking hungry as ever, i can't stop thinking about the day when the food will run out. Everyone is so busy fighting the aliens that they don't even think about that we need food to survive too. A woman with medium long red hair (in desperate need of a haircut, but i kinda think we all are) sleaved up a small sized porion of something gray like on my paper plate, i didn't understand why they didn't take the good food from the store where they found me, i mean i have pretty much lived like a king for the past few months, except for no heat and running water and the fact that it's an alien invasion. I made my way through all the tables to reach the table where Jimmy and Ben sat, and when i reached it i sat down next to Ben facing Jimmy. 

"Hi guys" i said as i pulled out the chair "Hi Skylar" They both said in unison, i widened my eyes and looked at them "Wow, that was creepy" they both started laughing at that "I didn't know you two knew eachother?" i said to them "yeah we ran in to eachother on the way here" Ben said "Wow you like running in to people don't you Jimmy?" i said reffering to earlier when he knocked me over "HAH Yeah kinda" He said with a smirk, Ben had a confused look on his face "He literally ran into me after we had been at captain weaver's office" i explained to Ben and it seemed to clear up for him. But he seemed to be a bit, i don't know jealous? 

"Are you guys going to be fighters?" Jimmy asked us "Yeah" Ben told him "I think we will be put at as scouts, i don't think they want us to near the actual fight" "probably, that's where i am" Jimmy said as he took a spoon of the greyish goo. "yuk!" i said and winced at the sight "I'm a bit worried how you will handle the aliens if you can't even handle this" Jimmy said teasingly, i just squinted my eyes at him like he should prepare to die. "I'll see you back at the infirmary okay?" i said to ben as i took support on his shoulder to get up "Okay you don't need any help getting there?" He asked looking conserned "Naaah i got here on my own, right?" i said and started limping away. 

As i walked into the infirmary i saw a girl about Hal's age with brown long hair and brown eyes helping out a little boy who seemed to have fallen and scratched his knee. She gently blowed on the little crying boys knee and then put on a band-aid and told the boy it would stop hurting in just a little while. As the boy ran out of the room like nothing ever happened the girl turned around to me and stretched out her hand with a warm smile on her face "Hi i'm Lourdes, i help out Anne here in the infirmary, you're that girl they found in the food store right? Skylar? Hal told me about you" "Yeah that's me" i said and smiled towoards her as i sat down on "my" bed, well atleast my bed for tonight and i saw that someone had brought mt stuff in here, probably Hal. 

"Found any cute boys yet?" she asked me "Haha wow, desperate need of a girl talk or what?" i said laughing "Hell yeah i thought you'd never ask!" she exclaimed and sat down infront of me on the bed. "Soooooo?" she said "Well i guess Jimmy and Ben are kinda cute i mean Hal look really good too but he's a bit to old for me" i said and she had a "thank god" look on her face "OMG YOU LIKE HAL?" i squealed "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" she said stunned "you had a thank god look on your face when i said that he's a bit to old for me" i said smirking "yeah but he's not for me" she said teasingly "haha i don't really care about boys" i told her and it's true i didn't care about boys i never had probably because i didn't have any friends and espesially boy friends. We continued like this for about an hour or so and we were giggling like hell when we heard someone walk in, it was Ben "Hiiii? What are you guys doing?" He asked us "Nothing" We said in unison and with tomato red faces. "If you say so" he said but i knew that he didn't belive us. 

Ben's POV: 

 "Okay you don't need any help getting there?" I asked Skylar worried that she would fall and hurt her beautifuWAIT WHAT *cough* i mean face.. "Naaah i got here on my own, right?" She said as she started limping out of the gym hall. "Sooo you like her right?"Jimmy asked me but he looked at me like he kinda wanted me to say no, weird... but i couldn't say no because i did i just don't know i what way... "I mean yeah as a friend, i think? why?" i asked "She's verry pretty" He said while wiggeling his eyebrows "OMG you like her?!" i asked him "Well i don't know i haven't known her for a very long time but she's very nice so far" he said "yeah i'm there with ya" i told him. He then went on and asked me about how much i knew about guns and that kinda stuff and i barely made it through that conversation alive because honestly i didn't know much. 

I had said goodbye to Jimmy after i couldn't stand the gun talk anylonger and went to the infirmary and heard Skylar say "yeah i know he's is cute" And giggled, oh god i have just walked in on a girl talk between her and Lourdes. When they noticed me everythin went quiet. "Hiiii? What are you guys doing?" I asked them trying to sound normal "Nothing" They said in unison and with tomato red faces. "If you say so" I said but i didn't belive them i knew they were having a girl talk. 

When Lourdes left it was only me and Skylar left in the room and i was feeling kinda tired so i took of my shirt because i never sleep with it on and when it was off i saw Skylar looking at me tomato red in her face she then saw that i had noticed her and she stuttered out "Uhhmm do-do you t-think you c-could turn around s-so i can ch-change?" She said and this time it was my turn to get tomato red and i turned around. I could here her slip her clothes off and all i wanted to do was turn around an look at her i mean i'm a guy i have my needs :P But i knew that i shouldn't and i didn't "You can turn back now if you want to" she said in a shy voice, she was standing there with only a big tee and underwear on and i could feel my cheeks heat up. "Sorry i didn't have anything else" she said also blushing "it's fine" i said and laid down as she did the same. "Goodnight Ben" She said "Goodnight Skylar" and then it was black 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Soo i didn't update yesterday i know :O horrible but yeah it was the first day of school i was unbelivably tired when i got home i had went and bought a nutella jar with my friend too and we sat and ate that at the mall like total freaks so we both have a stomachace now but it was totally worth it :D

- Gelaicia